Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D Just want to share this happy day with my forum friends! :D :D

One year ago today (unbeknownst to me) Marc's and my life was about to change dramatically!

Our little girl was born and eight weeks later brought laughter and tears and love and licks into our home!

I made a cake for her last night and will wrap her presents in her favorite paper (paper towels) and let her go at them with nary a NO!
She is getting squeaky tennis balls, one of those treats in the ball thingys, some gourmet dried chicken treats and of course, lots of love!

I truly don't know what I'd do without my doodle. We've been blessed!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY EBBE!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Happy Birthday Ebbe!

I love her birthday "portrait". No doubt she is excited about her big day. :) And, best of all, you get cake.

Deb

G

·
Happy Birthday Ebbe!!! I had my 1/2 birthday yesterday and Mama said when I go to training on Sat I will get to pick out a toy for my 1/2 bday! I hope you like all your presents!!! You have a great foodlady!

Woof
Maya

·
Registered
670 Posts
Happy Birthday!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
tallady said:
Happy 1st Birthday from Abby girl :D Abby wants to know where you got that cool collar?
Abby Girl ... My FoodLady got it at a "doggie bowtique" near where we live. They had them 'specially for October.
FoodLady made me where it all month 'cause she said I was promoting awareness.
And two years ago, she was one of those people of whom we should be aware.
I don't quite understand what that means ...
FoodGuy said she was sorta sick and then went to see her vet and they made her all better
because nowadays science and research makes it easier to find the sick and fix it!
Hey ... I was "fixed" and I didn't get a special collar! :oops:
But I am glad my FoodLady is all better and she wants folks to know the dollars they donate
to breast cancer awareness are dollars well donated!
Thank you very much for the Happy Birthday Wishes .... Thank you all!
Woofs and Licks,
Your friend ... Ebbe

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Happy, Happy 1st Birthday, Ebbe-girl!!! You're so big now!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Happy Birthday Ebbe!! Celebrate and do some 500's!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts