Labradoodle Forums banner

Easy walk harness

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  LD 
#1 ·
I have the easy leader, which I know works for pulling but Otto hates it and I dont like to see him upset and not enjoying his walks, but he is getting to strong for me to control, what is the easy walk harness like, has anyone used it, before I buy, thanks

#2 ·
I LOVE the Easy Walk harness! It really is worth the money. I use gentle leaders for times when I need a lot of control- like when we have people come over to the house (ringing the doorbell). We use the harness for walks. I love them and it really does give you a TON of control. The dogs don't mind it at all, and it didn't take any time for them to get used to it- unlike the gentle leader headcollar. It's worth it!

Bridget, Summer, and Duke

#7 ·
Re: Easy Walk Harness

LD said:
We've got a Premier Brand Easy Walk still in shipping at the moment. Apparently they offer half sizes, and we chose the M/L on ebay. It fits a girth of about 26-34". We will update here after a couple of days with it.
LD, WELCOME TO THE http://labradoodle-dogs.net/ FORUMS!!

#9 ·
The Easy Walk Harness works very well. Until it arrived, we were having Margaux walk beside on the left without walking ahead. She fell right into place with the Easy Walk Harness. BTW, if you ever work on 'worn' places in the future on harnesses or backpacks, use nylon thread, it works!

#13 ·
Easy Walk Harness

Thanks for the Big Welcome from All....

The Medium/Large was a good fit for Margaux. Although the local stores seemed to only carry the standard sizes like S, M, L, XL. We found our M/L or in-between size on ebay, too! It was shipped to the house for under $20 and a brand new product in the package from a selller with lots of this brand of product.

John, Sherrie and LD Margaux
Evansville, IN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.