Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got home at 6pm and the sun was casting such nice shadows, I had to grab the camera. These would have been better if.....
1) I was a photographer
2) the subjects actually helped!

But anyway.......

Wrestling

Action shot

Handsome boy

Pretty.....but DIRTY girl

The end.....thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene those really are great pictures as the sun on them puts a mood into them. keep those pics coming!!!

love the "rodeo " action pic too :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Great pictures. Looks like they had so much fun. Like the stylish collar :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
What do you mean you're not a photographer? I like the action photos. I think they're great. Thanks for sharing!

I can't keep up with your avatars! LOL Like the others, I need to take some more pictures so I can put up a new avatar for Cali.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Calimom said:
I can't keep up with your avatars!
There's a reason for the multiple changes in the last week. I've been helping a few people change or create theirs, and the only way I can walk someone through it, is to redo my own..... :oops:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well Jonah, you certainly made MY night!!!!! I made my Mom put you on her desktop so I could look at you every time I saunter by!!! That picture of you just makes my heart go 'pitty-pat'!!! 8)

Your girlfriend,
Molly! :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Molly! Johna! Please...I have 21 children watching!

Love, love, LOVE these pictures, Gene! Thank you!!!

Vanessa...what program do you use to make such wonderful, creative cut and paste pictures??? They are very good!! I can't recreate your sense of humor, but I'd love to be able to cut the background out of some of my pictures! (Namely ... backgrounds of ME wearing something hideious or me looking like a nin-com-poop! (I have no idea how to spell that, but I know that I look like one sometimes!)

G

·
Great pics!!! And Miko don't let your Daddy call you dirty. I'm sure your brother is just as dirty you just can't tell!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts