Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, today was the second ever Dutch Labradoodle Romp! About 35 doodles (and their owners) came along - we met in a place called Austerlitz, a really beautiful wooded area in the central part of the Netherlands. It didn't even rain!

Here are the pics - the big question is which ones are of Jofi - there were several Jofi look-a-likes :)

Other news... Jofi FINALLY goes to the groomers in TWO days time (yes, the wait was this long - I booked her appointment WEEKS ago and this was the earliest appointment).

Greetz Libby

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Libby ... Fantastic Photos! Especially the running through the field pictures! Looks like a great time. Doodles and their owners are alike the world over! Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow all those pics are great!! i love their "muppet-like" looks hhahahaa

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Beautiful scenery AND doodles! That looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing, Libby!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Libby that was so Beautiful. I love where your romp was at. It looks like the dogs loved it. And it shows with the muddy feet.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Wow, the photos of the doodles running in the field are fantastic! If there's a Heaven, I hope it looks like that! :)

Libby&Jofi said:
the big question is which ones are of Jofi - there were several Jofi look-a-likes :)
Hmmm....I'm gonna guess- photo #3 (top doodle) and photo #4 (bottom doodle)??

·
Registered
302 Posts
They were having SOOO much fun! My favourite thing about dogs is how much they enjoy life and it's fantastic to see a group of happy doodles getting muddy!

You've also totally inspired me! I'm determined to see if I can get a doodle romp going in Sweden too! I've seen several breeder sites that said they shipped puppies to Sweden, so now I just need to find the other Swedish doodle owners :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my Boo said:
Hmmm....I'm gonna guess- photo #3 (top doodle) and photo #4 (bottom doodle)??
Yep, exactly right! Actually Jofi was a bit shy at the walk - not quite her normal lively self. She hasn't been herself since she came back from the kennel the weekend before last.

I love leaping doodles - with those floppy ears flapping up and down.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thank you so much for posting those photos Libby! I love seeing how some things cross borders yet remain exactly the same....like doodle romps and doodle love!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts