Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold pups last night and again today, so am now down to just 2. Yeeeeehawwwwwwwww

Canada is inside today relaxing with us and I'm hoping along with her that the final 2 will sell soon. I'd love to house train her and have her indoors with me. I've never tried to house train a dog her age before, so it should be interesting. LOL

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
congrats tink.......and good luck on housetraining 2 puppies

·
Registered
670 Posts
good 4 you!! congrats! :D

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have Lily and a light apricot male left.
Poor Lily wins everyone over with her personality so many have been debating between her and another... but she always ends up a bridesmaid because she is sleeker and rather odd colored on her white.

The male is a more alpha male and so far everyone seems to want a more passive pup. He's not pushy with people, but really thinks he needs to be boss among canines.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I took in a 7 year old female dalmation, who had never been indoors at all, when I was living on the third floor of a condo complex. Sam was so happy to be with us that she never had any accidents in the condo. Hopefully it will be as easy with you and Canada!

Heather

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh Heather I hope she does that well!
She's such a sweetie and craves companionship, so I just hate leaving her outside even if that is all she's known prior to coming to me. The minute she gets out of her run she comes to the front door looking to come in, so I know she'd love to be in full time. She will lay at my feet and follow me around competing with Moses for the closest spot to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts