Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today is the day - we are flying out to Vegas this evening. I must have given Dex and Kirby 10 goodbye hugs before I left for work this morning :shock: My husband will drop them off sometime later today (hmmm...I wonder how productive I will be at work...I'll probably spend the entire afternoon watching them).

If you are bored or not busy, could you take a look at the webcam a few times this weekend/next week (last time they seemed to be in Dingo's Den/Fido's Fields much of the time)?

Somehow I feel better if someone was watching them :) haha...I know they'll have a great time!!! The webcams are on the entire day during the week, but just for a few hours (9-11; 5-7) on the weekends.

http://www.campbowwow.com/us/nj/bridgewater/CamperCams/tabid/2543/Default.aspx

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Will definitely look in on them. Have a great vacation; we'll hold down the fort!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:) thanks.

Well they're there...there are so many dogs there today :shock: At least they will be nice and tired at the end of the day and Dex may not miss the comfy queen size bed he normally shares with us (spoiled doodle).

·
Registered
248 Posts
My little angel is at Camp Bow Wow this morning too. She looks like she's having a blast! I can't help but check in on her every once and a while.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
It is raining like crazy in Salt Lake today...hope Vegas is dry and sunny. Have a great time, try to relax and not worry too much about your boys. DH always reminds me that dogs can't tell time, won't know if you have been gone 5 days or 5 minutes...do you think that's true :roll:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is raining like crazy in Salt Lake today...hope Vegas is dry and sunny.
actually the forcast is for rain in vegas/grand canyon for the weekend :shock: but then dry next week. I'm hoping they're wrong (and that our flight isn't delayed!!).

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
It looks like quite a crowd in Dingo's Den! I hope they are having fun. I hope YOU have fun on your vacation. :D

Deb

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
"Oooooo Las Vegas! Ain't no place for a poor girl like me ..."
"OOOOOOooooo Las Vegas ... everytime I hit that crystal city you know it's gonna make a wreak out of me!"

Old Emmy Lou Harris Song .... Enjoy! Are you going to see a Circe du Soleil Show? "O" and "Love" are the two tops! Have a wonderful time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts