Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dora is a mess. She is a big puppy that still likes to sit in my lap! She knocks me over at least twice a day! She is so sweet and funny. The poor thing runs into the table because I moved it. She is silly.
She is in trouble right now. Laying on her towl making heavy sighs. She tore up the kitchen floor again and I was so sad with her. I am trying to be light about it. Maybe I will get the hard wood floors I want!! In about 2 years!!! LOL!! I have hated that floor since we bought our house, I just wasn't planning on ripping it up today! LOL!
Here are some pictures of Dora's new haircut. One of the pictures I was trying to take she started to shake. It is so funny because her head is sideways and her eyes look crossed!
Beth and Dora
http://community.webshots.com/myphotos? ... ity=qSYtSu

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Beth!
Sounds like little (?? :lol: ) Dora is being a bit of a troublemaker! (Ummm, you might want to hold off on those wood floors until she is older...my puppies kept wanting to chew the knots out of the wood!)

Wish I could see the picture...but I went to Webshots, I had to sign in...and then it wanted me to go to my home page...I don't know how to find your pictures. :?

You might want to try Shutterfly for sharing pictures...it is free and people can view your pics without signing up...I like Webshots, I used to have it for pictures on my home page...but I'd love to see your pictures, and so far have not been able to view them!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, these pics are tooooo funny! I laughed right out loud! Such an adorable dog!!! I love the innocent look while she tries to cover the floor as if to say, "What?" and then the one where she shakes her head...great pics! So glad you posted them. She is a beautiful puppy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think her good looks get her out of a lot trouble! She really is a good puppy, with a taste for destruction!! I know this to shall pass, I just have to fix the floor after I fix the two holes in the wall. Sometimes I think she is part billy goat!! I am so glad you liked the pictures. The one with her cross-eye is on my desktop. I laugh everytime I look at it. She was standing so pretty when I went to take the picture and when I went back and looked at it I almost deleted it. I am so glad that I downloaded it. I may get a big print and have it framed. Kind of reminds me of my kids cutting up when they have their pictures made!! LOL!!
Beth and Dora

·
Registered
401 Posts
Love the new do! very cute on that little troublemaker. good luck with your floor! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts