Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK does anyone else have a picture of you doodle actually watching TV? i know one that likes to watch an old movie i can't remember tho who it was.
Anyway...POST AWAY FOLKS :D :D :D

Max really go into watching BENJI and we could barely watch it as he kept getting closer and closer to the TV hahhahahahhaa we'd make him sit back further then he'd inch back up. we couldn't stop laughing!

this is the scene where Benji is hiding on the woman's lap so her husband won't know she and her kids have him in the house

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Funny :)

Actually Dexter is really weird w/TV. Our one TV, he'll get really close to and stare at it and then start barking - so we make him get away from it. Our other TV - he'll lay and watch a bit, but he's mostly oblivious to it.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TV....every time there's a commercial with a DOORBELL....you guessed it.....woof,woof,bark,bark,growl,growl...hahaha,then they both tear ass to the front door, practically knocking each one over to see who's there!!!
Raleigh occasionally watches the commercials with doggies... :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
TV and WII

Our golden retriever doesn't pay any attention to the tv shows but when we hooked up the Nintendo WII she just went wild barking. She barks most when you are bowling. I am not sure if it is the noise or if it is the fact that it "looks" like you are throwing something. Here is a picture:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Cinnamon doesn't pay much attention to the TV unless she hears barking or a door bell. The Domino's commercial is the killer. She's always looking at the door. The funny thing is, our door bell doesn't sound like that and she'll still bark, and even before she knew what a door bell was! So funny! Maybe she's looking for the pizza man - FOOD!! Hey the man says "get the door, it's Domino's!" Dood's are smart dogs! :lol:

My sister has a dog that will watch the ball games, like football or basketball. She'll run to the other side of the TV when they throw a pass looking for the ball. So funny!!!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
It's a little off dog topic, but I used to have a big ol' tabby cat named Yogi. He was huge and ferocious looking, but was the gentlest soul around. He had this little high-pitched "Weeeee" whenever he meowed. A big sap of a cat.

One evening I was watching the Westminster Dog Show on TV, Yogi and his sister Mel were riveted to the TV watching all the dogs prancing around. They were GLUED to the TV. Their heads would move along with the action like spectators at a tennis match.

So then it was time for Best in Show, and the camera was slowly panning across the line of dogs in the ring. Yogi got up when they showed the Akita, and did a huge stretch, and started tapping the TV screen; in essence tapping the Akita. So I asked Yogi if that was his pick for Best in Show. Well, the Akita won. So Yogi had a keen eye for purebred standards, I suppose!

·
Registered
141 Posts
on the subject of dogs and tv Last night we were watching a special on Sea world Orlando and after I got up to do the dish's and looked out the window and the pups had put their Nemo shark in their kiddie pool I was laughing that they must of thought it was Shamu

·
Registered
300 Posts
How funny!! Does Max get nose prints on the screen? :lol:

My Jorja loves to watch TV. I swear she'll watch an entire movie with us. Sometimes we think she has fallen asleep but then we hear her softly growl and sure enough there's an animal on the screen. I'll have to get some pictures of her doing tat. She also likes to watch sports. She watched football with me all season. I think she likes that they are throwing a ball.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Max hasn't schnoogered the TV yet with his nose but he is hard to see thru :wink:

I love all these stories!!!

Oh Jorjga, careful if you watch basketball :wink:

·
Registered
14 Posts
When Riley is sitting with us in the family room, h may watch tv for a couple minutes or so, but then become disinterested. For some reason, though, he likes baseball. He'll watch it for a while and it will put him right to sleep.

He also gets quite an inquisitive look on his face when he sees a dog on TV.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Baseball puts me to sleep too....hahahaha..unless it's the RED SOX!!! :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
MaxandMe said:
OK does anyone else have a picture of you doodle actually watching TV? i know one that likes to watch an old movie i can't remember tho who it was.

It's Mia who loves old movies, anything with little kids and animals. Even animated ones ... a few days ago she just about took out the little flat panel TV in my office when she saw Clifford the Big Red Dog! I was stunned that she recognized a cartoon dog as a dog.

Here she is watching Gene Kelley in American in Paris.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh thank YOU kathryn....i had forgotten it was MIA hahahaa i lov that pic!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts