Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY SWEET ANGELIC DOODLES somehow managed to lose thier Halo's about 4 days when I started to mend from being sick for almost 3 weeks.

they've grown HORNS, i hear the "Mutley" laugh alot and I think they're partially deaf at the moment

MAX: sweet tall scruffy mamma's boy 21 Mo old LD has Taught BEAU the art of stealing socks and how to swallow them,
and HOW to Perfect wrestling techniques while UNDER the coffee table and send it flying across the room along with anything on top of the table.
Also shows Beau how easy it is to jump over human's legs outstretched,
and how to get minimum 4ft to 5ft height....Max is waiting till Beau is OLDER to let him jump 6ft or higher since he's still young.

PEANUT:
a ever so sweet cute polar-teddy bear looking 55lbs ,
15mo old GD who is jumping over a chair on stairs to practice her high jumps that she's never been able to do till days ago.
Also taught BEAU the art of deception---hide evidence in ROOF of mouth, and pick up another toy so humans are fooled.
Also NOW instigates Doodle 500runs on the hour...tells time better than a cuckoo clock
and built like tank soo computer cords come undone along with things flying thru the air every so often.

BEAU: USED TO be calmest most laid back 56lbs GD puppy known to man until his halo fell off a few days ago. HE TURNED 8 MOS OLD !
he now PLAYS DeLIVERY MAILMAN daily trying to eat bills, legal documents and do NOT like junk mail.
COUNTER Surfing is not fun for BEAU anymore as MOM here quietly waits and yells GOTCHA! which makes BEAU jump out of skin and fall over backwards.
LEGS are too gangly and when playing TAG, HIDE and SEEK then trying to perfect his time in a Doodle 500 run -----has been known to slide and crash into
all furniture as peanut or max have a bit of his leg in their mouth causing wind resistance and upsets his balance.

Peanut will squat to potty at least 3 times and stop cause it ISNT" THE RIGHT SPOT :shock: not good for humans in 0 to 29 degree temps!

MAX is finally bonding strongly with Beau but loves stealing a ball from him and hearing him bark shrilly

Beau now hunts all teenager sneakers dragging them by their
shoelaces and found out they're tasty too.

ME, DAVE? we're taking extra strength Tylenol, looking for our sense
of humor as sometimes we leave it in another room, deciding if
drinking a beer or two will help and

WE LOVE OUR 3 Doodle Partners in CRIME!!!!
and i do believe with a good sense of humor, love, patience and training
our doodles will LIVE to be 15yrs old hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Funny pic, Annmarie! For a minute there, I thought Peanut and Beau had turned into some one-headed, two bodied beast!!! :wink:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Oh annmarie! I'm sorry.........BUT........hahahahahahaha!!! You put things soooo well!!
That picture of them looks like they have little, itty-bitty, teenie weenie horns growing! Mischievous.........lol.........Oh BOY!! This is what I have to look forward to?? hahahah! Bogie's doing half that stuff already..........more to come! :roll:

G

·
Well at least they waited until you are well!! hahaha Hopefully they will straighten up. Maya has been a devil for the last month and half too!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Wow! You are having an exciting time!

Last night Charlie and Lucy went crazy. It is totally amazing how they encourage each other and come up with the wildest schemes. I walked into the kitchen to find Lucy standing on the kitchen table. Later they had stolen a bag of bagels and had eaten at least one each when I caught Lucy. (Charlie was hiding behind the couch with his.) It was just a non-stop evening of stealing everything one of them could reach and then playing tug of war and chewing up said booty. Thank God they sleep in crates. They went to bed early...

And today they are perfect angels.

Deb

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I really need to not read this forum while drinking water. Annmarie's story was bad enough and then Deb's put me over the edge...HAHAHA...

I miss out on the double doodle stealing because Kirby does not steal (it's funny - sometimes Dex tries to get him in the game, but he'll just stare at the object - will never try to take it)...I am perfectly happy hearing your stories though :)

It sounds like Lucy and Charlie are becoming best buds :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
We're really getting to know the REAL Lucy now. :) Most of the time she appears to be a sweet, docile, submissive doodle and then out of nowhere comes devil doodle! Did I mention she jumps our baby gates? :twisted:

Annmarie, you just let us all know when you figure out how to tame your herd. ;)

Deb

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DEB the only way to TAME my herd of doodles is to give them VALIUM
but the VET won't prescribe it to me.

LESLIE, wanna come up and watch our doodles with your two while DAVE and I go to Niagara Falls ? I FEEL SO BAD for you that KIRBY is so good, you don't know HOW Much FUN you're missing out on.
what good is it to have ONLY ONE doodle committing crimes? as you always know who did it

we LOVE the Blame Game here that never ends.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
L's Mom said:
I feel so inspired by all this mischief!!! I can't wait to get another!!!
Thata girl, NOW that's the doodleaholic attitude we like to see!!!
YES FOLKS another bites the dust ....dum dum dum hahhaaaaa

·
Registered
337 Posts
Well, AnnMarie, I don't know quite what to say.

Better yours than mine? :shock:

At least they didn't knock the propellar off the wall. :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
LESLIE, wanna come up and watch our doodles with your two while DAVE and I go to Niagara Falls ? I FEEL SO BAD for you that KIRBY is so good, you don't know HOW Much FUN you're missing out on.
hehehehe... :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GENE:

OH YEAH....BEAU 3 times gave me the mail, once he passed it to Max who then gave it up sadly. chewed but not destroyed.

Peanut was wagging her whole body so proud of herself and just had to show us a 2nd time her new accomplishment

our legs felt the breezes of two blurs: one black and one red
we did not however get any black and blues.

dave and I both 1st hand experienced being human ice sculptures while MIZZ Princess Peanut took her good ole time finding just the right spot with little success for 15min of switching spots and squats.

I am still missing ONE slipper as other one was in BEAU's mouth but he quickly dropped the other one when he heard his name being called.
LOOKING for 2 days now for missing slipper

SOOOoooooooooo i'd say i have a bit of proof but always leave room for benefit of doubt
hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PS I LOVE sneaking up behind BEAU and scaring him when he counter surfs heh heh heh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts