Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dex and Kirby both successfully unwrapped their gifts :) Dex was as interested in the wrapping paper as he was in his new nylabone...

Merry Christmas :)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
The are so handsome...Dexter is so much like Tanner. Tanner would be most excited about the paper too :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great pix Leslie!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!..but are THEY???? with each other???? hahahahaha

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Yay Dexter! You must have started being a good boy after yesterday, and Santa came to see you after all!

Tyke got her "Mr. Fuzzy" this moring, along with enough treats to make her weigh as much as Denver by the end of the day! Mr. Fuzzy was her favorite, though. Every time we went to Petco, she would run over to the display where he was hanging, so I slipped in the store without her one day and got him. Do you know she went in there with me later and was looking for him???
Anyway, here she is with Mr. Fuzzy - she wasn't really sure she was supposed to have him, and definitely didn't want to share, so she took him in the hallway!

Now she has worn herself out, and she and Mr. Fuzzy have settled down for a little nap before her cousins Boogie and Solo (the Shih Tzus)come over!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GREAT PHOTOS Leslie!!!
hahhaa they look like they were having a blast!!

OH Kirby's new cut looks really nice ........he looks velvety soft. I really do like it alot :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts