Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the temperatures in the 90's earlier this week, we decided to let Max and Peanut come in the pool with us.

Peanut's favorite: floating on mom's lounge chair

Don't ASK hahhahahaa I have NOT a clue here. Maybe they're practicing for wheelbarrow racing? :wink:

Max : "OK that was fun let's do it again!"
Peanut: " I want my mom and the float or no go! "

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seazr said:
Hey!! I had a Springer that loved to float! I'd like to try Dakota; how do you keep Peanut from puncturing the float??
Diane and Dakota
that float is thicker than the regular ones....also she just lays there not moving and totally relaxes.

OH the first few times i had her lay on my lap with me then tried her alone. She does bury her head under the arms at times hahhaa but doesn't bite it :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Boy Peanut!!! You sure know how to live it up!!! Maybe if I come to visit in August, I can get on your float too!!!!!! hahahaha...I promise I
won't puncture it, and if I do, my Mommy will buy your Mommy a new one! :wink:

Your cousin,
Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
THese Doodles really have it rough don't they :?: :lol: Love the pics :!:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Yeah seriously....rough life they have..... :)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Wow
Our dogs really do live great lives
They get the life of leisure while we
are all working hard so they can have the life of leisure
Lucky Dogs
Bhaahhhahahahaahaaaa!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These doodles know COMFORT when they see it and somehow always manage to have it!! hahahhaaa

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Dexter went to stay w/a friend this weekend (we went to a wedding). She has an inground pool and apparently he decided to join her on her floating lounge chair...hahaha...unfortunately there aren't any photos. He still wouldn't go in the actual pool (he'll go down a few steps, but won't go in. Maybe I'll try him out on a raft in our pool this weekend.

We went to pick him up today and he was laying on a doggy bed under an umbrella near the pool - tough life :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts