Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ...i had a rough time at work the last half hour with some severe unprofessionalism with a co-worker :roll:

anyway, here i was in shock and could feel an adrenaline rush since I did my best to keep my yat shut at work and be an adult hahhahaa

I walk in the door and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 2 Doodles as happy as can be running to greet me! i melted and then started laughing as Max tries to get all the attention and Peanut wiggles her whole body when her tail wags hahhahaaaa

know what? i forgot about being upset as how could i with 2 overexhuberant doodles giving me a 5 STAR greeeting!! :D :D :D
I wish people sometimes could be more like doodles

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Doodles really should be an advertisement for Antidepressants! Even when they have been crated all day they meet you with wild abandon! Gota love them doodles, a doodle a day keeps the doctor away! (or the men in the white coats):lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Gotta love em Annmarie! Where else is the love unconditional? Hugs and kisses from our doodles.....nothing better than that!!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Ah yes, love and exercise! I got home from a long day at work today. Fed and pottied the kids, sat down to eat, look over at Miko on the couch...chomp, chomp, chomp....on a pot holder that Jonah removed from the side of the fridge. I remove it from her, go back to eating......chomp, chomp, chomp.....get up, remove my work shirt from Miko's mouth (it was hanging on the bathroom door I forgot to close. I go back to eating....chomp, chomp, chomp.....get up and remove the magnet and hook that pot holder was hanging on that Jonah removed earlier. Go back to eat......chomp, chomp, chomp! Get up, remove tea leaf holder shaped like a teapot that was on the magnet hook that also held the pot holder that Jonah removed earlier. Go back to eating......champ, chomp, chomp. Get up remove chain that tea leaf holder hung by on the magnet hook that held the potholder that Jonah removed!! Whew!! I finally did get to finish eating without any more interuptions. Dinner and cardio at the King doodle ranch!! :shock: :lol:

PS: This reply was starting to sound like...."There was an old lady who swallowed a fly" :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why she swallowed a fly, i'lllllllllllll neverrrrrrrrrrrr know why!! hahahaa
that was one of my favorites as a kid!! hahahhaaa

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ain't it the truth!!!!
Just because you walked in the door, someone's
life just got so happy and your Doodle looks at you with all that
love, and all you did was walk in. OMG how wonderful is that.
God sure new what he was doing when he made these beautiful
critters, wish more humans appreciated them the way this forum
does.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
A Doodle's love after work! Nothing better in our house! Marc came home from a two day out-of town on Friday afternoon. Ebbe and I were on the back porch but heard the door opening! I let her in and she just hugged and hugged and sniffed and loved for 30 minutes! He'd been gone too long ... and didn't bring back presents for either of us! :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts