Labradoodle Forums banner

Are all doodle owners/lovers also camera nuts?

• Yes, you must be a complete camera nut to own and love a doodle.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, some doodle owners have very few photos of their doodles.

• No, they're just NUTS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow doodle mommys and daddys!

I haved a question for you- Is it a prereqiuste for doodle owners/lovers to also be total camera/photo nuts?

Is it a coincidence that we all seem to have millions of snapsots of our beloved pooches? How many other people have photobucket sites devoted mainly/mostly/or completely to their pups???????

I think we are suffering from multiple addictions!

What do you think?

Who doesn't love a baby picture?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maddie and Lexi

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Very cute
And what are you talking about????? Addictions Noooooooooooooo
It is normal to have a zillion pictures of your dog isn't it???????????
Bahahahhaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Denver has his own website.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Of course it isn't bad....not even nutty!!! :lol:
How could anyone resist taking zillions of photos
of these wonderful, lovable clowns?? :?:
If I didn't have a camera when I bought my doodle....
it wouldn't have taken me long to get one.... :wink:
so.........a prerequisite, maybe not, :roll:
but eventually, no, very quickly....an absloute necessity !! :lol:

8)

·
Registered
985 Posts
I've always been a camera person; once I actually did kid photography for fun and profit, but now I use my pictures as reference shots for paintings. However, I never took as many photos of my other dogs as I do of my doodle. My granddaughter, who's accustomed to being the primary focus of my camera frenzy, has even taken to putting on a collar and crawling into Chouette's (Extra Large) crate. I asked her if she was feeling that puppies get more attention than kids around here these days and she acknowledged that it sure looked that way to her.

Here they are right after granddaughter was pulled into the boat from waterskiing:

See, she does still get some air time! But she does have to share more...

Leslie

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yes - I take too many pictures of my doodle! What is really bad it that this spring I went on a scrapbooking retreat and spent half of the weekend making a scrapbook of the puppy - when I am over 2 years behind on scrapbooking each of my children :oops:

Heather

·
Registered
32 Posts
I Love taking pictures of my doodle. I swear he smiles. And when I just got my new camera, I tried it out first on Max instead of my two beautiful daughters :oops:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
momoftwo said:
Yes - I take too many pictures of my doodle! What is really bad it that this spring I went on a scrapbooking retreat and spent half of the weekend making a scrapbook of the puppy - when I am over 2 years behind on scrapbooking each of my children :oops:

Heather
I was just thinking that I probably have more pictures of my dogs then my daughter :oops: :roll: :lol:

perhaps I am not alone? ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi fellow addicts- thanks for your replies!

Sue-I agree with Seazr, Denver deserves his own website!-I have always LOVED Denver's website-thats when I first fell in love with him-sooooooooo sweet. I especially love "Denver Meets the Cats".

lmtoth2-I pesonally think 1000 photos is not too much (as a fellow addict I feel there is no such thing as too much- go for it, and don't forget to share!)

Thanks for posting some of your adorable shots Cocojane, as you know, I can never get enough, and needed a "photo fix"-your cutie has done the trick!

As always, Gene, a post from you put a smile on my face, if you're just nuts, I'm proud to be a fellow nut! Looks like Annabellesmom is right there with us!

River Rat- Like you, I have always been a camera person, and I must admit my kids have been releived that Lexi has pulled my focus to her!
What an awesome shot of your babies-PRICELESS!!!!!! They are both beauties!

Momof2/Max's mom/Moviestar-Looks like we are all in the same boat-snapping away photos of the "newest babies"-our doodles-in my house- my kids are just thrilled to get mom off their back with that camera! But my Lexi never complains! She's a great model for me-so I keep snapping away!

Thanks for posting you guys, and keep sharng those pictures, as you know-true addicts can never get enough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maddie and Lexi

1 - 14 of 14 Posts