Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of your doodles have HUGE yawns? Dexter cracks me up in the morning...he will have at least 3-4 enormous yawns and then stretch himself out :lol:

G

·
Bwahahahaha! I was JUST thinking this morning how much I LOVE to be the one that see Bella first in the morning! She is all sleepy eyed and then she does the huge yawn with sound effects! (a high pitched squeaky 'aaaaargh' sound :lol: ) I really have to video it for the forum! It is too cute! She does her stretching on the deck when I let her out: usually back legs first, then she sometimes arches her back like a cat :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Jonah's the same way, huge yawns, giant stretches, usually just before exiting a room....when you're trying to go somewhere! :wink: Miko has big yawns also with a groan...Jonah's more high pitched!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love when they yawn and sometime with the high pitched sound that accompanies it hahhahhahaaa

Max when younger used to take a whole hour in the morning to completely wake up (just like me) it was so funny to see him and me almost banging into walls, our eyes not fully open, yawning away hahhahaa Peanut, i want to know who gives her the PEP energy pills! :shock:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
too funny - dex does the funny noises too. i have never had a dog before so i always wonder if these silly things they do are dog things or doodle things?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhh Gene now that song is playing in my head hahahahaa thank heavens i like it !! :D :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts