Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just having a bit of fun here. Those with 2 doodles know they are in motion usually wrestling 24/7 unless you wear them totally out which means your then worn out too hahhahahhaa

SO post your doodle wrestling pics :D :D :D

and PEANUT getting scolded for attempting to chew this table,...DO not fall for that SAD look for one second. hahahhaaa

and Lastly...peaceful moment? yeah right lasted about 2minutes hhahha and notice who has all the toys, YEP princess peanut. Took Max a bit of contemplation before he got them back.:roll: :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
:) they're so cute! I can never see enough max/peanut photos!!

I don't have too many photos of Dex wrestling (we rarely bring a camera to the dog park), but here's a good hugging/wrestling photo

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I am constantly amazed at how much Johan looks like Ebbe! To all ... great rasslin' pictures.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I LOVE seeing all these pictures!!! :D

here's a twist i did to one..i had moved a tad when taking it so i turned it into a cartoon instead

·
Registered
4,617 Posts

This is as close to a 'wrestling' picture that I've got, and it's pretty old at that!!! Will have to keep my camera more 'ready'!!!! hahahaha..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hershey and Charlie love to wrestle. I'm wondering how long my living room will hold up though :shock:
Say "UNCLE CHARLIE" and I'll let you up!

Bryan

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
such cute pics!!!

and SUE it's the almost double exposure with her thick coat that makes her look bigger when she's on top of max wresting him hahhaaa

1 - 12 of 12 Posts