Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of of you with 2 doodles...you remember this stage around 10mos:
Peanut, a goldendoodle, has hit the :
I am like a teenager with pimples and going to drive you nuts!!!
I will post pics later tonight once home from work .

past 2 weeks:
1. Peanut LOVES to ignore her name when called even though her tail thumps.
She hears you alright, as it passes thru one ear and out thru the other ear.

2. She ate her 1st shoe in 5 seconds flat...record time in this house so far

3. Socks? I am going to have to start buying mine at Wal-mart.
Gone thru at least 8 socks in 10 days.
I also have to remember to buy the same kind of generic socks that way they will always match up no matter what.
(as far as panties go, i am not buying generic ones!) :wink:

4. Toys? they are NOT only defuzzed...6 are shredded and pulled apart beyone recognition.
Magazine are being read less now that comforters have been known to have FUZZ in them too.

5. Those puppy teeth? if they by mistake nip your inner thigh when retrieving a toy off your lap, they are now ADULT teeth.
AND I now realize what the joke DONKEY bite is all about

6. they sayyou have to telll a kid something 4000 times til they committ it to memory.
We have to tell Peanut 10, 000 times.......i am only up to 5987 times so i have a ways to go yet

7. Max ( now 15mos) has decided to be a complete angel the past few days, so we can really see what a DEVIL peanut is...smart boy :wink: he's 15mos old and did his stage 3 weeks ago.

8. the quote i use...i still LOVE peanut but I think my soul needs to sleep a bit and my sense of humor needs more awakening hahahhahaaa

lastly, i am now laughing like i ususally do and feeling silly that i was feeling worn out from this stuff last night hahhahahahahaa
I also have an article coming up soon hahhahahhaaa oh it's a good one for sure.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
you remember this stage around 10mos:
Whaaaatt??????? Raleigh will be a year old next week, and still does all this stuff!!!! Hahahahaha....When does it stop???? Actually if it ever did stop, it would be pretty boring around here!!!! :wink: and we'd have nothing to post on the forum!!! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Dexter in the past week has stolen 1) my underwear 2) a sock (I found out he was able to pull it out a slightly open drawer 3) the product registration form for my vacuum

haha...so i don't think he's out of adolescence and he's 14 mos :)

Kirby continues his good behavior (besides the barking).

P.S. Peanut is 60 lbs????

·
Registered
459 Posts
Lucy had a thing for technology this week. We lost 2 remotes and a calculator. She also mangled the handle on her $50.00 furminator hair brush. And as always, her idea of helping with the laundry is to see how many items of clothing she can steal and deposit on her naughty chair (where she loves to go when she's being naughty and thinks no one can see her) before I start up the washer. I'm saying NO! on the outside but she just makes me giggle on the inside....love her so!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ahhhhh Loo-cee! That's my girl!!!! Aren't those socks ever so neat???
Especially Dad's!!! For some strange reason, my Mom's socks don't stinl like Dad's...Bwahahahaha....keep up the good work girl!!! :wink: :wink:

Your pal,
Raleigh! :wink:

p.s. My Mom grew up in Pittsfield,Ma.....not too far from Albany! :wink:
(many,many,many,many years ago :shock: ...hahahaha)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Pittsfield...not too far. I grew up in the Great Barrington area and my dad worked in Pittsfield for many years at GE.
Here is Lucy on her naughty chair...

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great Barrington???? Hahahahaha...All my cousins live in Great Barrington (what's left of them) and I went to school in Stockbridge for 7th & 8th grade! Hey..maybe we're related!! Wouldn't that be a hoot!!!
Oh.....back to the forum....Nice Naughty Chair Lucy! Looks pretty comfy if you ask me!!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
When I got home from work yesterday....my little helper Jonah was up to his old tricks again! He overheard me telling my brother that I ordered a new leather love seat and was hoping the trash men will take away the old one. Let me put it to you this way....the cushions are a lot smaller now!! :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Gene, did you ever think about saving the old cushions for him to play with? Put them on the floor and he'll think it's furniture. What a treat!!

Of course you'd come home to a house full of fluff, but hey, he'd have a lot of fun!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhhhhhhh you all just gave me some a great laugh!!! here i was frustrated with peanut last night as i also failed to mention; she has decided to pee and poop here and there the past week...this is about 20 minutes after going outside :shock:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this will pass hahhahaaa I am buying HUGGIES X-large and putting them on her, tethering her to me, and starting home schooled obedience training as of tonight. hahhahahaaa

Sargeant Annmarie hahhahahahaaa who doesn't use treats but instead love and loads of praise

GENE...i can send my two over for a slumber party on the old couch if you like hahhaa they can have a CUSHION fight hahahhaaaaa

and a remote, calculator? and more ....hhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

always funnier when it happens to someone else!!!

Leslie...just weighed Porky Princess Peanut again...Yup she's 60LBS :shock:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
OMG, what a week for chewing things around here - I'm almost afraid to say AB has been good this week, although I'm sure her new elephant won;t have as many appendages in a few days

Annmarie sorry to hear Peanut has decided she wants indoor bathroom facilities - hope you get that one taken care of soon

LUCY, you cute girl - we can see who runs your house :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SUE I think you're disillusioned...as there has to be SOMETHING Denver does on the sly that you just WON"T admit :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Annmarie, if you keyed in on the clue like Mary did
you will see that Denver is lying on his newly created dirt pile.
It is tongue in cheek about the Mr. Perfect
teehee

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MR perfect Ain't dirty though hmmmm

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehe...we found a dug hole in our backyard last week and blamed Dexter. A few minutes later I caught Kirby digging more so we blamed the wrong doodle...haha...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts