1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Sure if you bring it to FLORIDA :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Me too - I wish it were closer - it would be such fun to watch a field full of doodles.......

·
Registered
143 Posts
We're in Manhattan, so we're not far away, and I'm sure Pixie would love it. But since we don't have a car, it might be a little difficult...

Where and when is it?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I'm up in Rochester NY quite a bit of a drive and hahhaha i don't miss the Long Island expressway hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa my aunt lives in centereach and i used to also go to Montauk point YEARS ago.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: LI doodle ropm

LIDOG website:

Gymnasium (Rubber floor)
36 Church Street
Syosset, New York 11791

WHEN: April 12, 2008
TIME : 11:00 - 4:00
There is a fee. Click on for more details

http://www.adayton.com/doodlestyle/pages/events.html

To find a doodle romp where you live, click on:
http://www.idog.biz/WhereYouLive/WhereYouLive.html

Now all I need is a doodle!! The mom had pups and the anticipated take home date is the end of May. Now the big question - cream or chocolate? Vanilla or Cocoa?? The temperments are expewcted to be rather even. Is that likely?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks for the info.

I would say, meet the puppies if you can, rely on the breeder to tell you about the pups' personality if you can't. If you do meet them, read up on the puppy temperament test to try out on each of them.

Every doodle I've ever met has been a total sweetheart. I don't think you can go wrong!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Now all I need is a doodle!! The mom had pups and the anticipated take home date is the end of May. Now the big question - cream or chocolate? Vanilla or Cocoa?? The temperments are expewcted to be rather even. Is that likely?
awh...I would ask the breeder again...if temperments are really even then I would choose gender/color of my choice :) How old are the puppies? I would think it would take a few weeks for their personalities to come out :)

P.S. We plan to attend the NJ doodle romp (whenever/wherever that may be), but have fun at yours. I like the idea of a rubber floor - that means no dirty doodles :) Last year ours was at a park that contained a small lake...haha...many filthy doodles!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts