Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.idog.biz/RAW.html

About Romp Around The World

Labradoodles and Goldendoodles, doodle owners and doodle fans all around the world are getting together, in many areas through-out the world, on the same weekend!
Join in and celebrate!

Event proceeds will benefit the International Doodle Owners
Group, Inc. Rescue/Rehome Resources.

ROMP LOCATIONS:
(additional romp locations will be added as soon as possible)

Switzerland - Zurich
Poland

Scotland

New Zealand
(Romp on the 29th)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canada
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alberta

New Brunswick

Nova Scotia

Toronto

Ottawa

Southwest Ontario

"Celebrating Doodles Everywhere,
Benefiting Doodles in Need"

United States

California
Northern
Davis
San Francisco
San Mateo

California
Los Angles

California
Southern

Colorado
Denver

Georgia
Snellville
(Romp on the 29th)

Hawaii
(Romp on the May 6th)

Indiana
Indianapolis

Kentucky
Lexington

Lousiana
Baton Rouge

Maryland
Annapolis

Maryland
Tidewater Area

Massachusetts
Quincy
(Romp on the 29th)

Michigan
Kalamazoo
(Romp on the 29th)

Minnesota
Duluth

Minnesota
Minneapolis

New Jersey
Princeton

New York
Albany

New York
Long Island

Oregon
Beaverton

Pennsylvania
Lancaster

Tennessee
Sevierville

Texas
Austin

Texas
Dallas

Texas
The Woodlands
(Houston Area)

Wisconsin
Milwaukee

Washington
Walla Walla
(Romp on the 29th)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Linda - are you going to the NJ one in Princeton? My husband will be there with Dexter...I have to go to a baby shower :(

·
Registered
62 Posts
Austin and Olex are excited about the Washington Walla Walla Romp on the 29th. So far 18 Doodles are signed up. I will be sure to post some pictures of the romp when we get back in town.....

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
This is our very own doodle romp in my backyard :wink: :D :D As Albany is a 3.5 hour drive and my back yard maybe takes 3.5 min

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leslie,
Still trying to work the schedule. So right now it's a big maybe! :lol:
I would love to see pictures though! Think your hubby can romp AND take pictures? :lol:
Gene,
Annmarie told me she wants to have the romp in the summer so we can all swim and cook on the grill and camo out in her yard. :lol: She says maybe July 21st...... because she will be away that day :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Just kidding :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
This is sooooo exciting ...so many of you going to the ROMPs!!!!
I can't take time off work to make ours. Then again I can't let Max and Peanut off leash either unless it is in my backyard.

EVERYONE take PICS...lots of pics...i wanna see ooodles of doodle PLEASE :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Ditto from me! Closest one to me is Lancaster PA, and we're getting staples removed in the morning and I have to work in the PM! :cry: Would have been nice because I have friends in Lancaster.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm going to be attending the Nor California Davis one. My boyfriend and I haven't met doodles yet, but we're pretty sure that they're going to be everything we expect them to be. But we thought going to a doodle romp would be the best way to see doodles in action!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
We're still wrapping up the remodeling project, so I won't make it to any romps.

I haven't even checked out where it will be here in the KC area, but it's a race weekend and I live near Kansas Speedway, so it's best to stay at home. Hubby will be at the track - he loves racing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks like it's "Town and Gown" Day at Princeton University tomorrow. Hopefully the crowds and traffic won't affect the dog park :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Copper and Jett will be attending the Davis, CA romp.

(Jett will be hiding under dh's chair with a camo bandana and Copper Doodle will be the big goof with a red bandana and curly blond hair. Come over and say Hi!)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Marley will be at the Davis romp, we're very excited and she's been a bit cooped up in the house this week so she's really going to love the chance to run around!

·
Registered
462 Posts
YAY more doodles in Davis! My boyfriend and I are so excited. I just went through a hell midterm exam week this week, so I'm excited to take Saturaday for myself, and for us to actually leave Rohnert Park. I'm from Rhode Island, so to get out and see more of California is exciting to me as well! But I am most definately excited to meet Doodles!

Kristen

1 - 20 of 29 Posts