Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are some really cute and fun looking doodles in the Poo-Mix Rescue!!

Especially Charlie! He's a mini australian labradoodle, and he is adorable! I'm sure he'll find a home quick!

Here's the site link to see the doodles: http://www.poomixrescue.com/doodles.html#labradoodles

Hopefully these dogs will find nice, loving homes!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Lauren, this is a fabulous rescue! It is a non-profit connected with the IDOG.BIZ site and Shannon and Jo are so great! They work extremely hard and they help all sorts of issues for doodles, not just rehoming...so it is great when people can adopt from them and contribute to their organization. They have saved so many doodles. Shannon used to be a regular on this forum. She still checks in from time to time but she is extremely busy finding good homes and transportation for these great dogs. I am glad that you posted this link!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Believe me, if there is an available doodle in California, it will be snapped right up! Shannon told me that they have an incredibly long waiting list for rehome dogs in CA!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really?? Thats great! I'm really surprised because Charlie is sooo cute and he's been in there for a few weeks now i think.... Hopefully the perfect family will come along and snatch him up soon

·
Registered
593 Posts
Awww...
Poor Stanley #2 who has lymphoma & no home...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts