Doodle obsessed neurotic? :? I've noticed that every time I see my
beautiful Doodles - I get this surge of pure joy and love. This happens
even if we've been apart for only an hour. Do any of you have the
same reaction - or have I lost it?
Julee

·
Registered
689 Posts
I was the non-dog person of the family...now I'm the one saying let's get another one. Chester is such a joy he just makes me smile. The family can be sitting around just watching him be silly. So, no, you haven't lost it at all...or I have too!

BTW...we are getting another one!!!! I'm so excited. It will be Lisa's Toby's brother. We're going Saturday!!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Chesterpal- you're getting another one! YAY! And Toby and yours are siblings- how cool! I'm so happy for you guys!
Yes, I think we all have lost it. I can't stand to be away from the dogs for too long, and I love it when I come home and they're so happy to see me! Who care if we're crazy?! At least we have a support group, right? LOL

Bridget, Summer, and Duke

·
Registered
164 Posts
I love my doodle so much!!..and just to show it..im buying the "I love my labradoodle" bumper sticker tomorrow! lol! He is such a great dog with an awesome personality. He makes me so happy. He even comforts me when im sad by laying his head on me. Everyday we can expect him to do something funny. Whenever I look at him I smile and tell him he is such a good boy...im really blessed and so is everyone else here to have such great dogs :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
Shannon, we're picking up Sampson on Saturday. When I saw Lisa's Toby I just melted and I knew we had to get his brother. We are all so excited. So no romp for us Saturday...just a looonnggg drive.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hey CONGRATS to Chester's family!!

I can't even describe how I feel when I hear of you guys loving your doodles!

I thought I was totally weird about how I feel about our dogs and especially our puppies. So you are JUST the kind of people we love to meet and find, and we hope EVERY doodle family who finds us feels that way about our puppies. :D :D

·
Registered
377 Posts
I laugh with love every time I look at Toby. He is just the perfect man. Yesterday, we went to see my parents (they are in their late 80's) and they just sat there on the porch and laughed with Toby. It's like he knows its his job to make everyone feel happy. He is the most personable dog (I hate to call him a dog) that I have ever known. Doodle's really are very special.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.