Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raleigh had a really rough night last night.....hahahahaha...but so did the bunny!!!! I cannot get over how long his legs are!!! I'm 5 1/2" tall and when he jumps up on me, his head is just under my chin!!! :shock:

Path of destruction....

Snoozing after the 'kill'....looks like the other half of the rabbit that someones doodle brought in the house!!! hahahaha

Awwww Mom...enough with the pictures huh??? How's a growing doodle suppose to get any rest around here????

·
Registered
459 Posts
Raleighsmom said:
I'm 5 1/2" tall and when he jumps up on me, his head is just under my chin!!! :shock:
OK...sounds like you're Lilliputian -- wow only 5 and one half INCHES!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you personally know any French Canadians any taller???? hahahahahaha......gotta have short legs for rollin them logs on the drives down the river, right????? Bwahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm 5 1/2" tall
BWAHAHAHAHAHA...what a dunce!!!!!! If I checked my spelling and content BEFORE I hit the submit button........
Should have read...5 ft. 1 1/2ins. tall :roll: :roll: :roll: Just caught that.....a little slow too.... :shock:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Actually I guess that makes Raleigh about 1/8" tall. Disclaimer: Objects in this post are smaller than they appear!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Sorry....I can't see through the tears......OF LAUGHTER!! That's the hardest I've laughed in weeks!!! Thanks to Kathie and Heather!! Great catch!! :lol: :lol:

Raleigh........Great job, my man....show 'em who's boss!!
Jonah

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Beardedlady said:
Raleighsmom said:
I'm 5 1/2" tall and when he jumps up on me, his head is just under my chin!!! :shock:
OK...sounds like you're Lilliputian -- wow only 5 and one half INCHES!!!
LOL, I saw that, was wondering if you typed by jumping on the keyboard

Way to go Raleigh, looks like a good destuffing party

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
P.S.

Kathie your floors are beautiful - are they hardwood or laminate? we are looking into new flooring for LR, DR and hallways and we are thinking laminate

·
Registered
980 Posts
What a cutie!

Those are pretty floors! I had laminate installed in my last house in the kitchen, dining room, living room and sun room. Love love loved it! Mine was the Alloc brand, inexpensive, easy to clean, pretty, durable as can be, and goes in in a day. It stood up to two, hundred-pound labs very well. And once the kitchen sink leaked and it sort of buckled on the edges. While my floor guy was checking to see if he could match it, the buckles flattened out and you couldn't tell it was ever wet. He was pretty shocked, and so was I. One of these days, the berber in here is going bye-bye, and hello laminate!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
What a cutie!

Those are pretty floors! I had laminate installed in my last house in the kitchen, dining room, living room and sun room. Love love loved it! Mine was the Alloc brand, inexpensive, easy to clean, pretty, durable as can be, and goes in in a day. It stood up to two, hundred-pound labs very well. And once the kitchen sink leaked and it sort of buckled on the edges. While my floor guy was checking to see if he could match it, the buckles flattened out and you couldn't tell it was ever wet. He was pretty shocked, and so was I. One of these days, the berber in here is going bye-bye, and hello laminate!
Thanks for the info - I was leary of putting it in kitchen due to leaks and water damage

How did your dogs do on it -was it like a skating rink to them?

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
LOL, I saw that, was wondering if you typed by jumping on the keyboard
I'm 5 1/2" tall and when he jumps up on me, his head is just under my chin!!!
This would have been post of the day
but it definately has to go to Kathie first

Either way they crack me up and I think I will have a beer
so cheers to this hilarious thread

·
Registered
459 Posts
hmz819 said:
I have laminate and at times Maya does go skating. It is entertaining to watch!!!
We have laminate in our kitchen, dining and living rooms. Did not want to put in hardwood cause in our other house they really showed wear from our other dog. We love it too. The only place it has buckled a little bit is right by the back door where water from melting snow etc. must have gotten under the mat. It cleans up so easily and NO claw scratches!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kathie remember the movie" honey i shrunk the kids"......well you can be the 'honey i shrunk grandma" hahahaaaaaaa 5 1/2 in tall WHOA !!!!
you've got some big shoes to fill

and YOUR FLOORS look goregous!!! I LOVE Laminate....installed 2500 sq ft of it a year ago......best doodle floors ever

and RALEIGH BUDDY, great job!!!!! glad you took a rest as they was hard work for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Mary.....tho a little late.....takes me awhile to jump up and down on the keyboard to compose a post!!!! hahahaha (that was a good one btw..)....Thanks to Annmarie, we decided on laminate flooring....we had a beautiful offwhite berber that was only 2 yrs old, but IMPOSSIBLE to keep clean, no matter how long or hard I vaccumed!!! So up it came, and down this went in two days...I have a long handled rubber broom that gets every piece of dog hair imaginable.. (Annmarie has one too) and it's so very easy to clean...I LOVE it and highly reccomend!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts