Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to our pet store today and Kathy just could not resist on the 50% off the gifts...so she picked a couple more things. Muttlucks..we are getting sick of snowballs...and a snazzy little piece to don tomorrow when Gramma come to town to visit for a while.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I have to buy by mail...DH says no dog clothes..I think Marley looks very smart..muttlucks are great...which store? Maybe I can sneak off day after Christmas.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I LOVE the booties picture!! and Dave thinks i am NUTS but i want to try to make some of those myself.
I think they'd make neat gifts later one or when someone just needs ONE and not 2 or 4. :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
so cute! how did Marley act when you first put the boots on him? When we first put boots on Baron he lifted his feet up to his chin when he walked!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope everyone had a great Christmas Marley went ouside in his Muttluks today for the first time.

Marley is adorable love the muttlucks, let me know if they work for snow
I think Marley looks very smart..muttlucks are great...which store? Maybe I can sneak off day after Christmas.
so cute! how did Marley act when you first put the boots on him? When we first put boots on Baron he lifted his feet up to his chin when he walked!
They seem to work. Marley's walking is hysterical. Yes he picks up feet real high when he first walked on them. He is still adjusting to them...but no snowballs on his feet and legs. The trade off is the time it takes to put them on. We are still learning that process. So I am sure them keep him warmer on the super cold days, and protect him from salt and the extreme temps. But my guess is I will use them only in the low low temps and the days the snow is the type to stick to him.

We got them at a local petstore... Mounds. Just local I believe. Here is a video and pics.

[/img]

[/URL]

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Very cute video. Tanner lopes like a horse for the first block or two in his boots then he seems to forget them and walk normally. I do wish they had socks to go up higher on his legs though.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
How cute.
My dh just can't understand why anyone would put clothes or boots etc on a dog. LOL So I've been conservative with it... I sure wished I'd had a coat on Moses the other night when he came in during the snow storm though. He had so much snow on his back that I seriously couldn't see what color his back was.

Very cute! Now how do I convince dh that boots on a dog do not mean overindulgence? lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts