Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do Labradoodles have abdominally large feet?? Since we got Dakota at 8 weeks, we have been waiting for him to grow into his humongous feet. His feet are truthfully larger than his 85 pound Rottie/Lab friend. Is this normal for a Doodle or is Dakota headed to be a jumble doodle?? At 6 1/2 months, he's about 55 pounds.
Diane (and Dakota)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well im no expert...but Leno is 11 months and 80 lbs. And his feet are huge. People always say to me "look at his feet, he is gonna be a big dog"..I keep thinking how much bigger is he gonna get. The vet said to keep him at 80 lbs, so maybe he just might get taller...but his feet are really big!!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I love their big feet! My F1s have small, Lab feet...very dainty...Chase came along and my vet said the same thing the people say to Lovemydoodle...he is going to be biiiiiig! Well, he is tall (very tall) and extremely lean and weighs 66 lbs...and he has huge feet! I love them!

My GD, Rosie, has big, big feet too...has had since she was tiny.

Dakota and Sammie are so cute! Sammie's feet are like Chases...biiiig...but I think that Dakota's are more like Lab feet...I love them both!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh Jacque, you made my night! Any sentence with dainty and any of Dakota's body parts in the same sentence totally tickles me! Maybe my camera angle was off, but when I walk Dakota, total strangers comment on the size of his snowshoe rabbit feet! He's a tatal cluth with oversized feet and gangle legs--many times as he is chewing a toy on the ottoman, he simply falls off!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
hahaha, I can just imagine!
Well, I guess I'll have to check out his feet the first time I meet him! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts