Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have a doodle wiht a lab ear and a poodle ear?

AB's right ear is the nice creased lab ear - her Left ear is more rounded and hangs out there like a poodle - noticable in some pics more than others, also has a little crease where it folds over 1/2 way down her ear

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahaaa that is soooooooooooo cute though :D

our dogs ears match but Max has a stump for a tail , was born that way and it is crooked too. :shock: it's in the shape of a letter a backwards L or partial z shape? hahahhaaa it makes him unique and i love it! Also, so many people laugh when they see it :wink: ( and he doesn't knock things down like peanut's tail does)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I think Denver's ears match
Bahahahhhaa!!!
But he has the Lab tail for sure and it is always
wagging so if you stand close you will get smacked and wacked

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She definitely is Unique ! funny thing is, the ear doesn't do that all the time, it's like it has a mind of its own, it has had so many different shapes and positions :lol:

AB also has a long tail and though it's not super thick , it grabs your attention when you get smacked with it.

Heidipooh, one of our labs we had, her tail was like a Beavers - have never seen such a thick tail on a dog, that thing hurt when she hit you with it

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya Vanessa, it is so wierd, some days it's a normal ear, other days it wacks out LOL - I tell her she has "bed head" :lol:

Horse sounds cute and yes Annabelle is a ham, if she hears the zoom on the camera, she comes running

1 - 6 of 6 Posts