Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Saturday Ebbe and I attended a "Canine Happy Hour" at a local dogpark. This event was held in late afternoon and for the benefit of the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
There were treat bags and vendors, music and free hot dogs! :roll: and water for the guests of honor, beer and soda for their FoodPeople. Prizes and demonstrations. Before attending we 'girls (Ebbe and I) went shopping to a neighborhood dog boutique (our neighborhood is called Hyde Park, the boutique Hyde Bark) and purchased a stylin' collar and leash - got lots of compliments! :)
We then met up with her BFF Mel (three year old goldendoodle) and his baby brother, Finn (6 mos. old whirling dervish). Their Mom takes pictures and gets them on-line right away (as oppossed to Ebbe's Mom) :oops: ! Here are a few:

A girl's gotta look good at a party!

Mmmmmmmmmm ... SNACKS!

Ebbe and Mel and the FoodLady!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Great collar! Ebbe is officially the most stylin' doodle on the forum!

I love doggie boutiques!

Katie

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Whoa,whoa,whoa Ebbe!!! What say we go out on a little date sometime??? You sure are a beauty if I do say so myself!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Your admirer,
Sir Raleigh!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:oops: You sure are a beauty if I do say so myself!!! :oops:
Thank you Raleigh ... I sure get called alot of things (cute, scruffy, fun, doofussy, etc.) but never a beauty!

I think that's why FoodLady wanted to put me in a nice collar/leash! FoodGuy likes the red leather collar (which I had to wear also as it had all my vital stats attached!) and I think she just wanted me to be kinda pretty for awhile. I felt very good in my "outfit" and had a very good time. My TrainerGuy was there too, with some of his students who are rescues ... they sure are nice and I really love him! BFF Mel had him for a teacher too, and we kept taking turns jumping on him and giving him hugs despite the two Neopolitan Mastiffs he had with him! Boy are they BIG, but really, really nice and give great licks!

And a great big one from me too, Raleigh!

Your friend Ebbe

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Oh Ebbe, tell my mom about your pretty collar. People who don't know me assume I'm a boy with my red collar (Mom's not a real pink fan, so I'm stuck with the red). Maybe if I had a pretty collar people would know I'm a girl.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cali ... I feel your pain! My FoodLady isn't too much of a pink fan either, though I will wear it in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Tell her there are all kinds of other cool colors and styles! It's not all frilly and frou frou! In fact, the only way I got FoodLady out of the store was by threatening to eat the uber-expensive doggie treats they foolishly had within easy chomping distance! :shock: FoodLady said that's because more 'snack' dogs shop there than we tall girls! :?

There was a really tall supermodel Great Dane at the party and her FoodLady told mine that they put her in the hot pink w/ white polka dots collar and silly people still thought she was a boy! :roll:

So practice your best whine ... and I'll think good thoughts for you!

Woofs and Licks,
Your friend Ebbe

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Great pictures !

Ebbe you look so nice in your new collar, I'm glad you had a good time at the party.

Cali, tell Mama to get you a girly collar - you are so pretty and it would look soo nice on you.

My pinky stripped collar broke, so now I have a blue and brown one with little princess crowns :D Mama said she is still looking for a pink and/or purple one, this was a quik fix when mine broke.

Thanks for the pictures girls
Love n hugs
Annabelle

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GREAT PICS!!! great to see you mary and the doodles too!!! :D LOVE that collar Ebbe is wearing...she and the collar are awesome!

G

·
Cali...you have to give your mom the sad doodle eyes and maybe she will cave in and buy you one. I know that is all I have to do to my mom....Moms are so easy sometimes!!! Right now people will probably mistake me for a boy too since Mom is making me wear an Ohio State collar. Mom is a big fan and says that I should be too. I don't really care...I like it cause I get to spend time with Mom on the couch when she watches the game. Now if I can only get her to not be so loud when this thing called a touchdown is scored!!!

Good Luck,

Maya

Ebbe you look so pretty in your new collar. I wish Mom would put my pretty flower one back on me!!! I'm glad you had fun at your doggie party.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Mary.....great to put a picture to the personality!! AND......it fits!!

Ebbe....beautiful and stylin' in the new collar!!

Raleigh.......OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!
Miko
:evil:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
:shock: :oops: :shock: :oops: :shock: ....Miko honey, forgive me.... :oops: :oops: Were you my girl first????? There are sooo many pretty babes on this forum, I uh...I um....get confused!!! :shock: :shock: yeah, that's right confused!!!!!! Now give me a big pretty smile, so I can sleep tonight!!! And dream of nuthin but you Sugar....! :D

Your one and only,
Raleigh! 8)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:( :( Miko ... I'm so sorry ... He's so cute and charming and he turned my head with his compliments! :( :(

Raleigh ... I really like you but I don't want to make Miko sad and don't want to be the "other doggie".

Can we just be friends?!?

Woofs and Licks,
Your friend ... Ebbe

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will Miko forgive Raleigh? :evil: Will Raleigh be friends with Ebbe? 8) Will Ebbe get another fancy collar? :roll:

Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode of ... :shock:

~~As The Doodles Five Hundred~~

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Raleigh.....I don't think I can commit to a "absent minded" Dood right now......guess I'll wait for my boyfriend Tucker who kinda looks like me......Tucker, where are you???

Oh and Raleigh, we can be friends, buuuuutttttt......
in the words of MC Hammer....

YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS! :wink:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts