Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, we were at the dog park this weekend and I was cracking up because this guy fell in love with Chester. His comment was "Ohh! He looks like a big muppet".
It got me thinking about what other kinds of funny comments do doodle owners get. Just thought it would be fun to hear about some.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have heard that about Abbie too! I have heard on more than one occassion that Abbie looks like a "Disney Detective Dog". Many people have said that she looks like a Disney Movie dog. Gotta LOVE those Doodles!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
My vote is for a Disney dog...that is what I hear the most, and I must say that was my first reaction to them too.
:D

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
We took Sadie on a road trip from Ontario to Florida and back. Dozens and dozens of people stopped us and asked about the dog. People most often said she looks like a stuffed toy. My favourite comment was when my husband had her on the leash by the van in a parking lot in Kentucky. A sweet little girl about 5 or 6 came up to them and said in an adorable southern accent "your dog is cute, mister." Brought a big smile to everyone's faces - Sadie's too!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I often get "he looks like a teddy bear" esp when he lies on the floor and you see the real black pads against the gold fur. The other comment i get is that he looks like a large Benji dog.
tm

·
Registered
158 Posts
That is so funny. Greg calls Yarra "Muppet" and of course I call her "Yarra." She responds to both, but it is interesting to see that we all see similarities in our/each others babies. I am going to call Greg at dialysis and share this story. He will grin from ear to ear I know! :wink:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I hear cartoon dog, Teddy bear, Benji and get this :!: , blond Elmo! I think they are hilarious, but I like "furry pajamas".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts