Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charlie's birthday has snuck on me. He wil be one on Sunday! I don't have a birthday plan at all. I could bake a cake but we would eat it while he and Lucy watched. :) He really doesn't need and is not interested in toys. I'm sure he could always use a new bone!

Unfortunately, he won't be groomed until Monday so maybe I'll have to delay the birthday photo shoot until he's cleaned up a bit.

Deb

·
Registered
398 Posts
Does he have a special play place your could take him to on Sunday?
Maybe a dog park or a swimming place?

No need to wait to take pictures of a doodle having fun! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awwh... :)

we took Dex to the dog park on his birthday and then had a picnic and invited a ton of our friends and his dog buddy :) My husband made him a giant ice cube as a cake :D

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe I'll invite his best dog friend over. It's a little trickier with the foster doodle at home. She's a bit shy with new dogs.

Leslie, I like the ice cube idea. I'd like to give him a treat but there's no point in making him sick on his birthday! Maybe I'll come up with some sort of fish cake for them.

Unfortunately, its still cool around here. We can go to the dog park but no picnics or swimming.

Deb

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lauren, I always make homemade treats for Charlie but I've never made any of the frozen yogurt type treats. That might be fun and something new. My granddaughter would enjoy helping. Thanks!

Deb

1 - 7 of 7 Posts