Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I think about bringing my camera and don't, I miss great photo ops :( We had a monsoon yesterday and it's too wet out back for our doodles to run around w/o needing baths. Dexter has been a wound up madman and wouldn't leave Kirby alone so I took him to the beach (plus it's in the mid 40s here so I hate to waste a nice day).

We were having such a nice walk...Dex wrestled w/a few dogs (on leash). Finally I got tired of him getting tangled so I let him off leash w/an 8 month lab. Immediately Dex made a bee line for the ocean and was gallopping through the water (the owner of the lab found it very funny). He had a good run and was a good boy and came back when I called him (and luckily he only got wet on his legs and underbelly) :) We definitely have to go back with Kirby - the beach is quite far from the road (and there is limited traffic) so I was less nervous w/him being off leash.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Cali would love that! There's nowhere here to let her run like that except at the dog park and her doodle 500's around the back yard. I'm not going to let her know what she's missing.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhh that sounds so nice Leslie........got any pics?(hint hint)
and that's great they were off leash and listened :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Everytime I hear you going to the beach my envy rises!! That is just toooo cool!!! What fun!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts