Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Dexter to the Super Pet Expo today. Kirby spent a day with my friend...It would have been too much for him there. So many dogs :) Here are some photos...

Dex checking out the alpaca

Dex trying to resist some tasty treats...

They had dock diving (I was thinking of Dakota)...

Finally a video of Dex at the indoor dog park...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LESLIE..........thank you soooooooooooooo much for taking pics!! wow that really looks neat!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Nice pictures! It looks like Dex was the only dog not afraid to jump the ramps. :) Did he get a bacon bone? How did he like the alpacas?

Deb

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
What fun........Dexter runs and jumps just like Tanner...if I didn't know better I would think it was Tanner..Thanks for sharing....

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha...sadly no gourmet treat for Dex - he has food allergies. He did get a yummy duck/potato treat from the Natural Balance stand :)

He seemed pretty oblivious of the Alpaca :)

Kirby had a great day w/my friend. She said he was very good and they played a lot of fetch. We would have loved to use it as a good socialization experience for him, but I know it would have been too much. Kinda like throwing a 1st grade kid into a Calculus class :) Hopefully next year.

P.S. Dex LOVED the ramps! When he entered the area all the dogs were calm...not for long...hahaha...they were all running in circles after 2 minutes :) I was amazed how he was jumping the ramps.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Great pictures. Dexter looked like he had springs in his legs as he bound over the ramps and that he could have run circles around the other dogs. Way to go Dexter!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
seazr said:
Wow!!!! What a fun event for Dex!!!! I too wish we had events like that here! Looks like Dexter pretty much ruled that romp!! :lol: :lol: :lol: And, yes, Dakota would have been in the water!! :wink:
With Denver right behind him with a good supply of tennis balls
bahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What a fun day Dexter!!! Thanks for the video Leslie - that was ADORABLE!!! There is nothing cuter than a doodle at play!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
He seemed pretty oblivious of the Alpaca :)
I came back to this thread because my son just returned from South America with some alpaca souvenirs. He brought me these wonderful furry alpaca slippers that I will NEVER be able to wear. Every time Charlie gets close to them - even on my feet - he tries to attack them! To him, they are basically fresh roadkill. LOL! Luckily he doesn't mind the knit alpaca items much.

Deb

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
How cool!! Dexter is SO GOOD!!! Love the pics and video!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts