Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband got the cutest photos of Dex w/his new favorite toy. My parents had an old football and gave it to Dexter. If you couldn't tell from his wet head, he had just been in his little swimming pool (which he also loves)...

:)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
That last photo should be in the calendar! Dex is soooo handsome!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Sue ...Denver is so cute and funny!! poor Denver you confused him throwing in 2 balls :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hey Denver! Guess what!! I got to go for my first swim today! Mom took a video, but has to wait till we get home to Ct. tomorrow night to put it here....
And Dexter! Nice ball!!!! or is that a nice chew toy???? :shock: hahahahaha

Your pal,
Raleigh

:D :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh Raleigh
That is great I can not wait to see the
video I bet you loved the water!!!!! It is my favorite.
Your buddy

Denver

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well Denver, to tell ya the truth, I didn't quite know what to make of it....
The water is still a little cold here in NH, but I went in....Mom was in her shorts and got all wet just for me, so I'd go out deeper and swim! :D
She's a good Mom...hahahahaha

Your pal,
Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Moms are great Raleigh
When I first learned last year I was scared and too little Mom said.
So this year Mom did not think I would like it too much so had me on a rope. She told my Dad that she was too scared to just let me go by myself as the water was too cold for her to swim with me.
Well in I went and I loved it and even though I was on a rope Mom came in the water with me as she thought I was going to far. She got
cold and wet, so you are right Moms are great. I have to say Dads are great too cause when I jumped in the ditch, it was Dad to the rescue, he
jumped in to get me. I could have got out myself but they did not want me to swim in a dirty ditch, so they are off limits now.

Denver

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Denver...ya've gone and done it now....you know how my Mom melts when she see's your picture.... :D :D :D
But you're right...I think I'm gonna love it when the water gets a tad warmer in a few weeks! Then I hope I'm flying off the docks!!! as SUPER DOODLE!!!!!! hahahahahaa

Your 'drying nicely' pal,
Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Dexter with the ball reminds me of when I still had my cocker Peche. He absolutely loved basketballs. He would try his hardest to get his mouth around it and never could. When my niece and her husband would try to play, it was impossible, so they brought him his own ball. This was when he was 13yo!

Sue, once again....I am a melted puddle in my chair...... :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Wow Gene
I thank you and Denver sends big smooches your way.
You are such a thoughtful guy and we love you lots for just the person you are. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE have your ever reprinted and hung that particular picture of Denver up on your wall? it is my favorite one.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Thanks Annmarie
It is definately a favorite of a lot of people
I have not done anything professional with it
yet, but I will. I would like to have an artist
recreate it or something along those lines. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sue

1 - 18 of 18 Posts