Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am obsessed already and haven't even gotten my puppy yet :lol: . Picking her up next Friday! Beginning the one week countdown! The breeder sent me pics of her this morning and just made my day!

And couldn't leave my main squeeze out. She is going to really look up to her big brother, Chase.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Chase, enjoy the quiet while you can, trust me, your life will never be the same again! It'll be better!!

Jonah

I am so happy for you! She looks like a real cutie, and chase is such a handsome boy. Have you picked out a name yet?

BTW, doodle obsessions and pictures are not only welcomed.....they're encouraged if not required!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
is it my monitor or if she is really that blue/silver?? She is GORGEOUS!

I'm so excited for you! I remember those days!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it may be the flash making her look that color but I am hoping to get some silvering. She looks like she is going to be a curly girl. This is my first doodle so I have been reading these forums for hours on end.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And haven't committed to a name for sure...I like Layla (which means dark haired) and also like Lava and Chloe. Maybe when I meet her it will just click.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I think "lava" is very pretty and unique!!

Mike and Sofie

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Almost there!!! 4 days!!! I am sure I will overload you guys with pics. I am a future doodle addict in the making :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
What a lucky girl ... a new forever home with a very handsome big brother. My vote (since it is on my top ten list of absolute favorite songs) LAYLA. Imagine having your name in a song written by Eric Clapton and performed by the late great Duane Allman?! It gives me shivers. Great choices! [/i]

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
After much consideration (and distress I might add) I decided on Chloe. You should get another doodle and name her Layla :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
any name you pick will be just right for your new baby doodle!!! the pics are grrrrrrrrrrreat!!!! thanks for sharing.

we all NAME our doodles and then end up with nicknames. peanut is ususally princess or ME TOO or hahhaha i call her MINI ME

·
Registered
558 Posts
LOVE THOSE OICS OF YOU NEW PUPPY , DID YOU GET HER YET? CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE PICS...MAYBEE SHELL TURN SILVER LIKE OUR POODLE KOZMO...HE LOOKS LIKE A FADE OUT GREY TIE DYE SWEATER...AS HE IS GETTING TO BE 2 YRS OLDER HE IS TURNING MORE AND MORE SILVERY...SO PRETTY....
AND THE NAME CHOSEN IS?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts