Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out watching Sammy do his usualy Doodle 500 around the fenced in pool today and I couldn't help but notice certain spots by the corners of the fence where the "barrel racing" turns occur...

By aliciarose at 2008-03-21

Uh... Let's not tell Daddy about this... (and that's the decent part of a large very injured patch of lawn)

By aliciarose, shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2008-03-21

It's not my fault it's so we out here and the grass gets pulled out when i'm playing!!!

By aliciarose, shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2008-03-13

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG you should see our lawn since getting 2 doodles :shock: We have bare dirt spots everywhere! My husband is planning to plant some more hearty grass in May.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Hmmmm... Grass.... Lawn.... If my fading memory serves me correctly-- that's that green stuff that grows out of the ground, RIGHT? It's like cactus and tumbleweed, only it's nicer to walk on!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
OMG you should see our lawn since getting 2 doodles :shock: We have bare dirt spots everywhere! My husband is planning to plant some more hearty grass in May.
With three it means "no grass"....just mud and dirt. Hopefully this spring I'll have my "New Mexico" style back yard..... :wink:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dextersmommy said:
I think you should take a little muslin bag, fill it with good grass seed, tie it with a pretty ribbon, tie it to Sammy's neck and send him in to daddy smiling. Who could resist?
Too bad Sam won't even go in the same room as Daddy still...

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Try selling your house with a "Doodled 500 yard". We are going to have to offer to resod the back yard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts