Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folding sheets is not an activity well-suited to mommy's little helper. I'm going to wad this up and throw it in the closet til daddy gets up to help distract the helper!

I just realized, my carpet, my doodle, even my sheets are taupe. I need another doodle for color!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
a black doodle would be a great contrast...as red may not be as compimentary.
I know i have a cream and black doodle that really go well with my house.YOU need a 2nd doodle to break up all that taupe

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great pictures of Dexter!!! Thanks for making me laugh! Did you ever notice in everyone's pictures (except for Gene...He's the smart one! :) that we all have beige carpets????? :shock: The rason I went for a gray kitchen floor, was that I was sick of 'chocolate' lab hair all over...so I ent out and bought a beige carprt???? :shock: What's WRONG with me???? ha-ha... :(

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I used to have dusty rose carpet....just as bad. Not I just have to dust mop, or if company is coming over with little time to clean....encourage a doodle run that causes exploding toy stuffing blown into hidden corners and crevices!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhh
So cute
Do you have the same problem when you try to make the bed?
I have 80 lbs of Doodle jumping all over the bed when I try to make it, throw in a few cats and it is a heyday.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have beige carpet AND beige tile...it makes the beige doodle-puffs kind of phantomy as they roll by.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Great pictures, DExter is so cute :) There's no way you could ever get mad at that face :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
YOu made me remember, when i was married for 18years all carpets were beige, the walls were beige.....my ex was a beige-nut?
and the scrubbing was ridiculous!!

now i have mexican tile, laminate floors, browns, greens, pumpkin colored cellular shades....ok so i have 2 almond leather couches still

and my doodles really go well and also contrast nicely in this house now!!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, if my camera weren't always aimed at the floor (wonder why?) you'd see that I have lots of splashes of black and red and gold all over the place. I was going through a "red phase" right after my divorce and moving into my new place, LOL. I joke that I'd better like it, cause I can't afford to redecorate.

Having a neutral doodle is really a plus when it comes to decor though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts