Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was watching Montel on t.v and world famous phsychic Sylvia Brown was on. Im sure a lot of you might have seen her before and if you havent she is amazing!! Anyway, a woman asked a question about a dream she keeps having of her dog who passed away. I dont remember everything Sylvia said but she did say that dogs do go to heaven, and they are still with you. Then she said "if dogs cant go to heaven, then I dont wanna go there"

Im not into religion and physchic stuff but I do believe her. It's nice to hear from someone like her that our pets are still with us after they have passed.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I think it is very important to believe that there is an afterlife somewhere and that our beloved pets will be with us...I agree, if pets can't go to "heaven" I don't want to either. :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
When my Sadie died over 3 years ago that question really haunted me. When my loved ones die I will see them again in heaven but was so upset that my Sadie may not be there with me for eternity. The thought of never kissing that special spot on her nose again made me even sadder of her death. I just can't imagine heaven without all my dogs that I have had throughout my life with me. That's why I love the movie "What Dreams May Come". The dog was in each person's heaven. Dog is God spelled backwards and I take that they are special messengers of God. :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I agree 100%

There is a reason that we are so drawn to these little sweethearts...and I can't imagine that there is no purpose for them beyond this life.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts