Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sheesh! Whood'a thunk!!! Especially the raw bones!
Just got done paying for root canal/cap myself...hope you had doggie insurance if it costs anything like humans!!! :shock:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Wishing Mija the best..hope the procedure goes well today and that the cement takes and she no issues with infection.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Thanks for the update. I've been wondering about Mija's poor teeth. It sounds like you have found an expert and everything will work out OK.

Deb

G

·
Mija...make sure you give your Mom the sad eyes. The I'm hurting look helps too. You will get extra love and treats!

Thanks for the info on the reasons teeth break. I give Maya nothing but nylabones as she destroys everything else in 5 minutes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good luck Mija!
I feel fortunate that Henry just broke off his baby canine. He was playing tug and broke it off at the gum line. When he goes for his neutering next week they will remove the part that is left imbedded. I felt terrible when he broke it, I can only imagine how you have felt through this whole ordeal. Happy thoughts!! :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I hope all is going well for Mija!!!

Thanks for the info on the reasons teeth break. I give Maya nothing but nylabones as she destroys everything else in 5 minutes.
I have heard that the really hard nylabones (gaileo - I know I spelled that wrong) can be bad for their teeth...ours mostly chew on the softer ones (still made for strong chewers)...I wonder if those are better...I think our vet advised we not let them chew on the really hard one too much.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Youll be fine Mija! And have fun with your BFF Hazel!! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
MIJA honey hope all goes well and you get the GOLD tooth :wink: :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
All the best wishes in the world for Mija!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Tyke can use her trading talents to get some money back for you
Vanessa.................

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
It is covered on Denver's if it resulted from an accident
but not if it was normal wear and tear(whatever that means)
The initial consult would not have been covered but the rest would
have ..............

G

·
Glad to hear she is back home!

Hope the recovery goes smoothly. I will check my plan and let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Vanessa,

So glad our sweet Mija is doing and did great! How hard today must have been for you. She'll now have a distinctive, catchy smile that all the boy doodles will love!

Hope your night is peaceful for all.

G

·
Vanessa, I am so glad Mija came thru with flying colors! I said a prayer for a quick, pain free recovery! Although I'm not sure that will include your wallet, ouch!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
So glad all went well!! Welcome to the nubbins club! Doesn't matter which end the location is.....just that you have one!!

No gold......how about a dental tattoo??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts