Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe will be attending her first doggie daycare tomorrow. This really happened because they are inspecting my apartment tomorrow and didn't really want her there since she is so "jumpy" with strangers but I think she will really enjoy herself. It costs $15 a day...just wondering how this compares to others paying for daycare...it seems pretty reasonable to me but I have never done anything like this. If she likes it I may take her once a week or so.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Autumn, we dont have any doggy daycares around here, at least not that I have found, but $15. for the day sounds reasonable to me.

I hope Chloe has a wonderful time !

·
Registered
523 Posts
$15 is excellent! The going rate here in Northern Virginia is $28-30 a day so consider yours a bargain!!

I put Boyd in daycare on Mondays and he loves it. It's great socialization and it really tires him out. :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I'd say $15 is good also. We pay $18, but that includes a discount from the normal $20 per day charge, because we buy them 30 at a time. But ours seems to be at the higher end of the range in this area. Money well spent in my opinion. It really is a great thing for the dogs. Exercise, socialization are a good thing. If you ever need the puppy to sedated, this is the best way. Marley does not move for two hours after his return from day care. Good time for brushing teeth, cleaning ears or a good brushing out, etc. :lol:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maddjaxx said:
If you ever need the puppy to sedated, this is the best way. Marley does not move for two hours after his return from day care. Good time for brushing teeth, cleaning ears or a good brushing out, etc. :lol:
Great, I have been wanting to paint her toenails :lol: :lol: :lol: ! I hope she enjoys it and a few hours of peace after I get home will be great!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I am serious, ha. I tried to the other day but she would have none of sitting still long enough for me to do it. We are very girly girls :D . Chase just watches, thankful it isn't him!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I'm sure it amuses Chase LOL

Our neighbor always has Pepper's nails painted when she goes for her bath, Pepper is a great dane and a princess !

She is also part Kangaroo - they have a 6 ft wood fence, if she hears us outside she stand on her hind legs and keeps jumping up to see us - everyone who comes over just laughs at her

G

·
$15 is a great price. Make sure you check out the facility when you are there. (Well maybe not...I am a worry wart so I had to tour Maya's day care). We both love day care. She comes home exhausted (she doesn't really move at all all night). Right now she is laying on the bed in the hotel room sleeping like a baby. I am gonna have to wake her soon to go potty and she isn't gonna like it!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts