Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Today we had an event at the local park for the dogs. It was a 1.5 mile walk and the pool was open for the dogs to swim. It will also be open all week for those that participated in dog jog. There were also door prozes and Maya won two visits at the doggie chiropractor!!! Not to offend anyone.....but seriously? I am not sure what I am going to do with these other than let Maya eat the paper!! I don't think I want someone playing with my dogs spine when she has no issues!!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Heather,

Oddly enough my niece's husband is taking his certification tests this weekend in animal chiropractics. While a certified human chiropractor, he's discovered he loves working on animals and has had some success with horses! :shock:

Personally I think he's better suited to animals since most people he meets don't like .... oooops! :shock: :oops: I digress.

Anyway ... I don't know much about it and hope others on the forum can be more help. But like anything new, a little research might prove it to be a positive treatment for our doggies. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
YOu know, i never even heard of DOGGIE chiropractors before :shock:
till now.

I do know i massage Peanut and Max almost daily ...it's relaxing for them and me :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts