Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about you all, but I am just apalled at all of this dog fighting business. As bad as it is, I am so glad that this man is well known so that it will bring more attention to this sick sport.

I wish that there was more that I could do. I literally brings me to tears to read about this. :cry:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Dog fighting has been around for many, many years...and it is a horrible, disgusting, sick person (in my opinion) who can get a kick from such a tragic and fatal "game"...how anyone can watch another living creature suffer and not try to help is beyond me...but to actually pay to watch and to train dogs to kill...well, the people involved are simply depraved and I am glad that I can't comprehend what makes them tick.
I believe that this type of "entertainment" is one step away from insanity and leads many of those involved to other depraved activities.
I can't condemn them enough and I hope that those, especially those sports figure "heroes", who are caught are prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law allows.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
my husband was telling me about it last night, but I dont think he told me all the details, he knows how I am. But I get the point that dogs died.

Dont all serial killers and psychopaths start by injuring animals.
This guy and everyone in attendance should be prosecuted and every person that had a dog there should be shot. Ok maybe just jailed. No wait should get what their dog got.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
my neighbor across the street has a resuce dog , ICE, an american eskimo dog that was used as bait for dog fights :shock: poor thing. She has worked with him for a whole year now and he has tremendously changed and has a nice life now

I will not say what i really think should be done to people that use dogs for dog fights!! it is cruel, inhumane, sick and the list continues. it is the same to me as people that bet on cock fights!! how can anyone seek pleasure from watching an animal be in pain and get injured to death!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Thank you for posting that Annmarie!!!
I did not know if the topic was referring to a certain
story or just a story about any of the idiots that do this(hold dog fights)
and in my opinion should be taken behind the shed and shot
Wow that felt good .
Bahahahaaaa!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
both dogfighting and cockfighting is illegal in the US in almost all states. When you read more articles they say it's due to the GAMBLING part of it :shock: i say anyone who can partake in this cruelty in any form or manner...there is something very wrong with them

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I read in the Charleston paper yesterday that somone that was also involved in this group of dog fighters was sentenced to 40 years in prison. No way a football star will get the same :evil: :evil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts