Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhaha to too got nervous when I saw the title...whew!!! and got the best laugh when I saw that picture. They are sooooooo cute together :)

G

·
How cute is that!!!!! I'm already talking about getting a playmate for Boyd but the hubbie is a tough sell!!!! How did you do it NurseLeslie? My husband is of the opinion "twice the mess." We don't have any kids so yes, having one dog has made a noticeable difference in the amount of floor dirt, etc, generated. I have two people come in everyday to take Boyd out so their foot traffic doesn't help either.

I can totally see Boyd with a brother or sister!! :)[/img][/url]

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:O)

LAM said:
How cute is that!!!!! I'm already talking about getting a playmate for Boyd but the hubbie is a tough sell!!!! How did you do it NurseLeslie? My husband is of the opinion "twice the mess." We don't have any kids so yes, having one dog has made a noticeable difference in the amount of floor dirt, etc, generated. I have two people come in everyday to take Boyd out so their foot traffic doesn't help either.

I can totally see Boyd with a brother or sister!! :)[/img][/url]
Me Too!!!! LOL bring a crate see ya on Wednesday :lol:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Great picture :) I think every Doodle needs a Doodle :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have such a similar picture, I just had to put it on here!!

As you can see, they were wrestling over what can only be described as a dollar store pre-historic squeaking hedgehog (their favorite toy!)

LizziesMom

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
not a doodle, but these were my two best friends, Andy (cat) for 12 years and Peche (cocker.....first dog ever) for almost 15years, passed in late august. They would do this for hours!! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love all these pictures!! years ago i had 2 papillons and a bengal cat they used to wrestle just like your pets GENE ...I think my cat thought she was a dog and they all seemed to think the other was dominant. Come to think of it they never did get that one straight and slept all together at night curled up into a ball of legs intertwined hahhahahaa

poor max only has mom and dad :cry: ..and he's spoiled rotten with love and attention. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
We bought IRS June 2005 and had her for 9 months before getting Belle. My husband was against it for the same reasons as your husband but really, other than paying twice for shots and licensing(at least they vary 6 months apart) and duty patrol twice as much, IRS has a bud that she is totally connected to. When we are working and don't get that much time, they play by themselves. I am very happy with our two girls. In the evenings when we are reading or watching TV there is one for each of our laps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts