Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you all tired of my pictures yet? You MUST be!

We treated the dogs and Annie to a 3 mile walk in the woods, then we went home for a little break and then went back out to the beach. We have 4 very happy and VERY tired dogs tonight! Here are a few of the highlights...

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I NEVER tire of your pictures Kristen!!!!!!! Especially Sandy and Annie together! You all look like you had a terrific day, and the one of the 4 dogs looking up at your friend.....hmmmmm...was he holding a treat to get them to do that??? :wink:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Raleighsmom said:
...was he holding a treat to get them to do that??? :wink:
Guess the secret is out.... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Love the pictures! It looks like a great day for all of you.

Also...I have to comment that Annie has a great fashion sense. :)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Guess the secret is out....
BWAHAHAHAHAHA...I THOUGHT so!!!! That's how I get a lot of pictures of Raleigh...otherwise he dosen't sit still long enough for me to take them! :wink:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL Kathie believe it or not Sandy is the ONLY one of that bunch that would sit still long enough for me to take a picture. The rest of them are hopeless without Jeff!

G

·
Are you sure you are holding a treat....It looks like they have been captured by the dog whispher.....Ceasar was there wasn't he???

·
Registered
459 Posts
Love, love, love the pictures. What a wonderful day!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmz819 said:
Are you sure you are holding a treat....It looks like they have been captured by the dog whispher.....Ceasar was there wasn't he???
I don't need Ceasar when I've got Jeff! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
KGarro said:
Also...I have to comment that Annie has a great fashion sense. :)
Thank you Kristen ... I'll echo the others, we can never get enough pictures of Annie and Sandy. And I'm in total agreement that Annie is one stylin' second grader! She ALWAYS looks cute! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts