Labradoodle Forums banner

What kind of dog bed does your doodle use?

• Round flat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Round with bolster

• No bed - my dog likes the floor best!

1 - 3 of 9 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

What do your doodle pups and adults use for a dog bed? We're going to buy one for Banjo soon, and aren't sure what kind to get. What do your guys and gals use? Round? Rectangle? Bolster or flat? Microsuede or cotton? Fleece? All the choices! Also, does your pup just rip the bed to shreds? I'm wondering if we should spend the money if she'll just chew at it constantly...

I've added a poll for the occasion (just to try - thought it would be fun!) :)

Robyn

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Doro,

I know that feeling - Banjo likes the hard plastic too, and just eats away at the mat we gave her, but I personally cannot stand the noise of that plastic bottom. It's so loud when she scratches or moves around. Life is much more quiet, even if we have to clean up some foam from time to time :)

We're hoping that Little B. doesn't chew up the bed we decided to get her. She'll still sleep in her crate for a while (she's only 4 months), but hopefully she'll enjoy a bed while we're watching TV in the same room or just lounging... We'll see!

Robyn

1 - 3 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.