Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tyke sounds like a drunken sailor after downing a keg of beer. :oops: I don't know if she takes in a lot of air when she eats or what causes it, but Tyke has the loudest burps I think I've ever heard! She does it right after she eats or drinks a lot of water (when we come in for walks), but sometimes she even does it in the middle of the night! I suppose I should be grateful it's not coming out of the OTHER end! :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG does Kirby ever burp!!!! Dex really doesn't much at all so when we first got Kirby we were like "What the heck???"...hahaha...

Ah...Kirby's gas comes out of both ends (and it comes out of the other end a lot)...hahaha...we get a good laugh at his gas daily.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Since my Doodle is still in his/her Mama's womb I have no clue, but I can tell you this. My Corgi Edgar is a complete pig with belching. After his morning meal he always runs to me and belches louder then my teenagers! :lol:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Cinnamon loves her food and doesn't care who knows it. After she eats, she can burp with the best of them and I've heard some goodies!

Thankfully, it's mostly regular burps. When she has "backward burps" she can clear a room!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Lucy burps too. Usually within 5 minutes of eating and usually right in my face. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, now that I know it's not a health problem, maybe I can teach her to burp her name...... and hope she doesn't start out the other end too! It is amazing the noise that can come out of a 22lb puppy! We often hear her several rooms away - that is when she doesn't choose to come and burp in our faces to share it with us! (doodles are such kind, generous dogs, aren't they) :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Peanut can outburp Max hahahhahaa!!! we have yet to hear Beau :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
After every meal, Jonah gets half in my lap to be belly petted, then URP!! Miko burps like a sailor, looks at me as if to say..."Yeah, that was me, gotta problem with it"! When Jonah gets on the chair by my computer to look at the window, that's his uual time to let a little pppfffffffffttttttt! :lol: Miko's, rare as they are, are room clearing SBD's!! :shock:

G

·
Maya burps after her meals. She also has hiccups after eating. When I first got her I was so concerned but the vet said that some dogs get those and they out grow it. It's so cute to hear her hiccups. Burbs and such I could do with out but whatcha gonna do?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tyke had hiccups the first few weeks I had her, then she quickly graduated to window rattling burps!!! No toots yet, and no SBD's thank goodness! My uncle had an Airedale that could clear a HOUSE, not just a room!
P.S. Tyke says UUUURRRPPP!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:shock: :shock: :shock: ALL AT THE SAME TIME??? :shock: :shock: :shock: That's talent!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep, it sort of goes with the territory!
(Love ya Denver!)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Hey Sue...some nights i have Max snoring on side of the bed and Dave snoring on the other hahhaha MAX SNORES LOUDER than dave hahhaaa

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Our 20 lb cat purrs louder than Tim or Tanner can snore....I sleep with 3 guys...so you can imagine the rest :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Burps and toots are often coupled with stretches for Mija...

The routine is something like this:

Yawn...
Stretch (downward dog position)...
Burp or toot...
then smile at ya!!
hahaha...OMG that is exactly what Kirby does. He'll get up first thing in the morning, shake himself and then start his stretches...when he stretches, he toots...hahaha...it's hilarious :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
blueteal said:
tykesmom said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: ALL AT THE SAME TIME??? :shock: :shock: :shock: That's talent!! :wink:
No talent, he is male after all
Bahahahahahahahahahahaa
I was laughing so hard at this post....til I got here!! I would really be offended.......but i'm guilty too! :oops:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts