Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone, I thought about posting under the thread about Jasmine when she was sick, but I thought, since she's like a whole new dog, I'd give her a new topic! :wink:

Here she is in Summer,

Here she is NOW:

Thanks to SO MANY OF YOU we are only asking $150-200 because that's all that is owed on her vet bill! Isn't that fabulous?!

I guess I have to bite the bullet and actually put a listing for her in the Denver Craigslist, but we have such mixed feelings about that because we love her so much!

'thank you' seems so inadequate.... but you have been SO GREAT!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm so happy to see how well Jas is doing. :D
She looks like such a sweetie and I'm sure she's happy to be feeling so much better!

Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oh Maureen..she looks wonderful! So very happy that she has bounded back to full health!!! Thanks so much for the update!!!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i love hearing GOOD NEWS on Jasmine!!!thanks for updating us maureen!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks, everyone!
I have 4 people who have given me their phone numbers and are seriously following up, from just Friday afternoon's listing on Craigslist.

I don't think it has to be very long before she has a home. I just want it to be the RIGHT home.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I hope you find Jas her forever home, I know you will not let her go unless it's to a loving home and someone that Jas is comfy with - good luck - give her a big hug for me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts