Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it about my doodle? He is absolutely bonkers for my cat. The cat is 17 pounds and Digby is 55 pounds. They play so rough together that you would think there is a fight going on. Nothing broken yet, just picture a cat running through the kitchen and the doodle chasing after him and "oh no" there is no more room - a wall - BAM right into a plant stand and CRASH it is over. There is dead silence. The doodle runs into his crate and the cat is no where to been seen.

The funny part the cat is the one that antagonizes the heck out of Digby. The cat "bobcat" is the typical cartoon cat who tries to get the dog in trouble. The new gorilla toy that Digby plays with is screeching all the time, my husband thought it was the cat!! LOL :D

·
Registered
689 Posts
I was laughing reading this and picturing all the activity. Chester HATES the noise the gorilla makes! He likes it when it is quiet.

My daughter had Chester out for a walk the other day and a stray kitten came walking up and starting sniffing and rubbing Chester's legs. He'd never seen a cat so he just stood there and let it. Of course my daughter, with plans of being a vet someday, was hoping the cat would follow them home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts