Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of ours sent my wife these pics. Apparently it is a Doberdoodle up for adoption. I do not know where. I did not know this type of dog was available. I know nothing about it as all she was sent was the pictures. I would have thought that a Doberman and Standard poodle mix would be taller. Maybe it is not a true "Doberdoodle". But he is cute, and definitely has that Doodle smile!!! :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I would have never guess a doberman in that doodle

·
Registered
8,619 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
This is a darling dog!
Hmmm, one of the things that makes Labradoodles and Goldendoodles such great dogs is their sweet temperaments...so, appearance aside, I am not sure I would want a Doberdoodle...I am not crazy about the temperaments of Dobermans...it reminds me of the time I worked for the animal shelter and was told that the worst thing Disney ever did was to glamorize the dalmation...so many families got them and they (according to the animal control chief) are the meanest dogs out there. I am not saying that Dobbies are mean, but they aren't sweet tempered retrievers.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
That's an unexpected cross. If it has the streotypical Dobie temperament it could be a true wolf in sheep's clothing. lol

I have had someone ask me to do a Boxerdoodle... that one I found a bit hard to picture as well.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Tink said:
That's an unexpected cross. If it has the streotypical Dobie temperament it could be a true wolf in sheep's clothing. lol

I have had someone ask me to do a Boxerdoodle... that one I found a bit hard to picture as well.
Well here is a picture of one for you.........

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts