Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get on here very often but I do try to read and enjoy pictures when I can. I love going here. I love kissing Cub! I call that smooth place on the top of his nose my "Kissie Spot". I put my lips at the top of his nose and slide it up to his eyes. I love the feel of it and I think Cubbie loves it too, or maybe he just puts up with it cause he knows I am going to do it anyway! Sometimes I say "Come here Cubbie I need to kiss You" and he comes up to me. Maybe he just does that to get it over with but he usually stands there until I get my "kissing Fix". Does any one else kiss thier Doodles or am I just really weird?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG I kiss Dexter's pink nose several times a day :) I like to kiss Kirby where Vicky said and on the top of both doodle's heads :) They like to kiss us too...actually Kirby has just recently been much more generous with his kisses :) Dex is a kisssing machine.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I am guilty of not only kissing 3 doodles daily multiples times
BUT i am also guilty of HUGGING them alot too :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
OMG I'm always smooching Dexter's nose. He won't kiss back though. He will lick the skin off my arms if I have one his favorite peppermint lotion. I've been tempted to put it on my face to get a kiss :)

The sweetest thing he does is almost as good as a kiss. When I lay on the couch for a nap, usually with my back to the room, he comes up and rests his muzzle in the crook of my neck and just sighs and stands there. If I don't move, he'll start sniffing. He'll sniff my neck, my hairline, my ears, and then I get the giggles and he's happy.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Every day! Of course! How could I resist? :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Oh... AND lots of rubbies on the tummies!! :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Absolutely!!! I kiss the same kissie spot and the top of his head with loud smoochies!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts