Labradoodle Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
i had the same concern awhile back since im running my doodles more and working on training outside. they always have issues with their coats matting and overheating so ive we have kept their hair pretty short, but i came home not too long ago to find a whole new haircut my girlfriend chose. so far they seem to like it, but they look more like labs now.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think you're right - here he is at his first vet appointment at just under 33 pounds. But I have a motto, "No need to bend down to pet my dog."

Hey marnie how heavy was he at 11 weeks. Winston is 14.6 lbs at 11 weeks i think hes going to be a big boy. Which is quite ok with me. Just means i need to repeatedly buy the large bags of kibble. He gets fed right now 4 times a day with 3/4 cup each time and gobbles it up.
Also on the actual subject I took him this past Saturday to the groomer and he happily and patiently stood there as they clipped him down to 1/2". Since its been 112 here for the past week it was very necessary. He will be getting cut down every 6-8 weeks religiously during all months over 80 degrees. I will then switch him to probably a 3/4" to 1" cut every 8 weeks in the months under 80 degrees.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I brought Stanlee home when he was 15 weeks and he didn't get weighed until he was 16 weeks old (the picture you saw) so I don't know what his weight was at 11 weeks, sorry. Would love to see pics of Winston, maybe a visual comparison would help us get a grasp on his size.

Okay fine, I will speak for most of us when I say we just love to see pictures!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am a groomer and have been scouring for pictures of long lamb haircuts to show my client and can't seem to find any. I want to leave the pup pup at about 1/4 of an inch. Does anyone have any good pictures that I could use as examples? Names will not be shown just the pictures. Thank you so much.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts