Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having the hardest time getting shelters and rescues to return my emails and phone calls!
:x
I know they are volunteers and using their own time, but it is so frustrating! It's like they don't want to get these dogs adopted. I know that doodles go quickly, but it doesn't take a long time to send a sentence or two telling me the dog isn't available any more. :roll:

Okay, thanks for listening.

Michelle
:D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Well, I guess being on both ends, I can understand a bit now. I have had over 200 emails this week just in trying to answer emails and answer questions to people asking about or wanting a doodle. It is not easy, and sometimes the day drags on and nothing gets done! I have spent the whole day answering emails and phone calls today, and my happiness comes when a great doodle gets a wonderful home that may have otherwise have been PTS. Some of the volunteers only do it during the evening hours, and some have all the time in the world, but with 4 urgent doodles in shelters right now, it is hard!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry, Shannon. I didn't mean to sound offensive :oops: and I wasn't referring to you. You have always answered my emails...and I know there have been many!

I want to get the dogs into a home too and I am trying to be patient, but some of the shelters have had our application for nearly two weeks and we still haven't heard anything. :cry:

Michelle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts