Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to share a funny story with you guys... My boyfriend and I were sitting on the couch watching TV after work last night. Summer was just hanging out, playing with her toys, etc. We weren't really paying any attention to her, and the TV show ended. I look around and don't see her. So, we're calling her name and looking in her crate, on the bed, etc. Then I go into panic mode thinking we lost the dog. The front door and door to the garage were both closed, and we looked in every room. I was freaking out! Then, I opened the first floor bathroom door (the door had been closed) and out pops Summer- totally relaxed, didn't even care that she had been stuck in the bathroom for 30-45 minutes!! We think she went in there to lay on the mat in the bathroom, and knocked the door closed. HAHAHA... stupid dog... If I ever have kids- those leashes/harnesses don't sound so bad!

Bridget and Summer

·
Registered
972 Posts
Glad your experience with the bathroom turned out better than mine. When my yellow lab was a puppy, she somehow got locked in the bathroom, and she was not happy about it. She tore the floor up, and we had only been in the house about a year. It was very aggravating, we laughed, and then replaced the floor. Theresa has some gorgeous chocolate, and red LD's right now. I saw them on her website. I was so tempted to get a red.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.