Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't get over the difference between my two doodles. Tucker has that compasionate look and will let you stare into his eyes like you could see his soul. Always stretched out on my lap and follows me everywhere. Frankie on the other hand will hardly make eye contact. He is a loner and if he is not in the mood to romp, he goes in the kitchen and lays by himself. If I call him he comes and sees what I want, but if he is not interested back he goes. Don't get me wrong, he will let you love on him and he and Tucker are buddies, but he is just more reserved. Does everyone feel that soulful conection, or are some of your doodles more of a loner.

·
Registered
980 Posts
When Dexter was a puppy, he had that "too busy to be bothered by affection" attitude. I was a little secretly disappointed because I wanted a lovey baby to cuddle. Now that he's older, he has had a complete change over. He is now the supreme lap dog, whether you like it or not. He can't get enough lovin, and he will gaze into your eyes til you go cross eyed, getting his point across that he wants lovin.

Maybe the cats rubbed off on him. Whatever it was, I am so glad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts